Path of Exile: Sentinel Livestream Twitch Drops

Your timeslots make it impossible for some people to grab these twitch drops. Why not leave the twitch drop for 24hrs, so that everyone has a chance?
Nice!
INTJ-T. Love instrumental, non vocal, music. Love Stand-up comedy. Love Isometric/top-down dungeon crawler ARPGs.

Started playing in Ultimatum.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
"
Wings have no place in this game, I wish you'd stop with those.

Like why should our characters have wings ? Are we gods ? Are we angels ? Are we demons ? Can we fly ?

Makes no sense and it's not role-play at all. Immersion breaking.

wings are optional, if it ruins your role-play dont use it.
the reason of its existence is for people who wanna feel like a god/demon/angel.
i have no idea how you dont get to this conclusion
Those wings look amazeballs
POG
Excited and a pretty cool pair of wings to boot! Would love a cape sometime ;)
"
HDTanel wrote:
Would be cool to see exclusive MTX being created for these events at some point

LOL..... like... are you serious? Entitled much? I've spent THOUSANDS on this game and I think you're being ridiculous.
"
dontplease wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

LOL..... like... are you serious? Entitled much? I've spent THOUSANDS on this game and I think you're being ridiculous.

LOL... like... are you serious? Obnoxious much? The idea that burning that much money on a game makes your opinion somehow more valid than anyone else's is comically ridiculous.

The guy just said it'd be nice to see. Wouldn't it? He didn't demand it, he wasn't one of those "OMG this already existed RAGEQUIT" morons. But hey, you don't agree, so let's make fun of him. Great call, very reasonable.
"
"
dontplease wrote:
"
HDTanel wrote:

LOL... like... are you serious? Obnoxious much? The idea that burning that much money on a game makes your opinion somehow more valid than anyone else's is comically ridiculous.

The guy just said it'd be nice to see. Wouldn't it? He didn't demand it, he wasn't one of those "OMG this already existed RAGEQUIT" morons. But hey, you don't agree, so let's make fun of him. Great call, very reasonable.

guess im an asshole and you're a hypocrite :p ;)
i bet those wings will look sick with the golden shower mtx
Last edited by reubenbubu on Apr 26, 2022, 2:04:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info