3.17.4 Hotfix 2

3.17.4 Hotfix 2

• Fixed a bug where the stash tab dropdown list sometimes did not resize correctly.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur after flask use.

You will need to restart your client to patch the client fixes in this hotfix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on May 5, 2022, 1:16:09 AM
i restarted game 2 times today. multi threading is same gen 3 processor. since january its not working properly

im going away from keyboard ten i need to disabled multithreading. so i wont lagg out from game when it is ENABLED. enabled is marked red. so you see it. but not in my options.
fk archnemesis.
When the gears grind:

Exception
vk::Queue::sumbit: ErrorDeviceLost

OK

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

OK

On the sixth login I finally got to the login screen.

Map area loading time is much shorter than pre-patch (I could hear the environment long before I could see the map), but floor takes ages to load while objects are already there.

7th and 8th game start fine, 9th game start see above.

Breakfast time.
I think I just died to this update in the Hc melee league because my game lagged out while I was fighting arakali. When I checked my network processes to see where all the lag came from I was still connected and receiving packets from the poe client even though I had closed the game out.
ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
add playstation button prompts please, thanks in advance (so we could choose them in menu for those who play with xinput wrappers for dualshock/sense gamepads)
WAITING!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info