[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.

I look forward to play this in 3.18.

Would you recommend starting with this or playing something different on a witch until you get a ashes of the stars?

Have a nice day
Ooooh, this is looking interesting, always been wondering about pure hit flameblast.
What is the minimum budged to roll into this?
"
Shepherd_ArK wrote:
I look forward to play this in 3.18.

Would you recommend starting with this or playing something different on a witch until you get a ashes of the stars?

Have a nice day

Hi, I league started with this build in 3.17 and felt pretty smooth. So I would recommend starting with this build.

The fireball / flameblast damage is pretty decent even without any chaos conversion, and can clear white / yellow and low-tier red maps easily.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 8, 2022, 8:37:08 AM
"
MrOger wrote:
Ooooh, this is looking interesting, always been wondering about pure hit flameblast.
What is the minimum budged to roll into this?

You can league start as non-chaos flameblast, and gradually acquire all the rest of gears in mid-budget POB.

The mid-budget build is a pretty well-rounded build that costs about 8ex, total including the 6L unique armour.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 8, 2022, 8:42:58 AM
I have always liked Flameblast, can't tell you how many times I've played an FB Ignite build. Been many many league since the last one, this one really caught my eye. Think im gonna respec into this after my starter! Thanks for the writeup
Was looking at Flameblast for a league start as I love the skill and never tried it since the buff in 3.17. I play SSF though; do you think it's viable for it? The unique's used look like it might a bit of a stretch. Thanks!
"
Zarasi wrote:
Was looking at Flameblast for a league start as I love the skill and never tried it since the buff in 3.17. I play SSF though; do you think it's viable for it? The unique's used look like it might a bit of a stretch. Thanks!

Ashes of star and eber’s unification can be target farmed, and their drop rate is pretty good

Martyrs of innocence can drop anywhere, with decent drop rate. You can also acquire it through chance orb / ancient orb
Do you have a small "guide" to craft the end game gloves or?
"
erod wrote:
Do you have a small "guide" to craft the end game gloves or?

Sure I have added crafting instruction for that
Last edited by JennoJoyce on May 14, 2022, 10:28:47 AM
Nice. Thanks. Starting to collect some of the gear, what are you using on the animate guardian?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info