- 600+ IIR
- 100% spell suppression / 100% ailment avoidance
- 76k+ armour / 50k+ eva / 190% MS
- 90 ele res + CI

MF Gear

My Aura Stacking Guide

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽAura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
โ€Žโ€ŽMF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
Last edited by Jix_91 on May 14, 2022, 7:14:45 AM
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2022, 3:02:41 AM
reserved
โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Žโ€Žโ€โ€โ€Ž โ€ŽHideouts: /view-thread/3228297
guys MF means Magic Find. People use that builds to EARN currency. if you spend 10 mirrors to a build what do you expect to gain? 1 mirror per month? then build will get nerfed :P you will need 1 mirror to fix that build. what did you gain again? 0 .
make a cheap good builds there are tons of them. just farm. thats it.
I am telling that as an old forker culler MF. (very very old mf build)
Last edited by tkots8080 on May 6, 2022, 1:53:01 PM
"
tkots8080 wrote:
guys MF means Magic Find. People use that builds to EARN currency. if you spend 10 mirrors to a build what do you expect to gain? 1 mirror per month? then build will get nerfed :P you will need 1 mirror to fix that build. what did you gain again? 0 .

If you make only 1mir per month with an mf'er you're probably not playing enough to justify this build, true. You can make a lot more than that...
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
tkots8080 wrote:

If you make only 1mir per month with an mf'er you're probably not playing enough to justify this build, true. You can make a lot more than that...

No you cant :) I played a lot with mf builds since 1.xx.(forker/culler+full team) the gain difference per day is not and will not enough to buy the gear for every nerf. They totally make mf builds useless since 2.4(or something like that maybe .5) in each league you can gain more than 8-20 mirror per league just with playing them. but what to do with money? anyone play standart? I do have a lots of legacy gear(more than 10 tabs of mf legacies.)
etc etc etc...
3.17 drops:

+7-8 mirror in currency. with 0 iir and 0 irq.
Before 1 shavy was 400-500 exa. in these days iir was something usefull now its just 20c? or less? They killed iir. then they killed iiq too. just do 2000 maps with 280iiq(with pots
) or go crazy and make it 310 with l1 leg. then do it with 0 iiq. you will finish 2000 maps with 0 iiq and will earn lets say -50-100exa with less time. where is the profit exactly? since you paid 5-6 mirrors to mf gears you need a few years to buy the gear and you will be playing a weak mf build all the time.(a lot weaker then normal builds.)

I have TS full legacy spent around 15-20 mirrors. guess what I never played with that build just played leagues :) now its outdated because they nerfed the build and buffed bosses then mobs then bosses again. now they are making uber uber bosses with 3.18. can I kill uber uber bosses with my TS ? no I cant. :)
Last edited by tkots8080 on May 21, 2022, 8:15:07 PM
"
tkots8080 wrote:
"
Jix_91 wrote:
"
tkots8080 wrote:

I have TS full legacy spent around 15-20 mirrors. guess what I never played with that build just played leagues :) now its outdated because they nerfed the build and buffed bosses then mobs then bosses again. now they are making uber uber bosses with 3.18. can I kill uber uber bosses with my TS ? no I cant. :)

This sounds like a you problem you are projecting onto others..

If you don't enjoy mf'ing in standard - sure thats fine - you don't have to. Doesn't matter that others still enjoy it.
Last edited by Jix_91 on May 22, 2022, 7:52:36 AM

mate it does not about "enjoy" its about profit :) I am saying if people wants to play with mf I suggest cheap mf builds on low tier map. return from mf is not enough to make profit considering investments.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info