[3.18] 20ex CWDT Ward loop Very easy guide Occultist

"
Hi!
What stats i need have to use 3 flask?
I have 56% duration, -20% charges, +75 charges gain and cant use third flask.
My olroth flask have 28% quality and 42% increased charges with use when charges full.

88% duration, 101% charges gained
"
Hi!
My olroth flask have 28% quality and 42% increased charges with use when charges full.

"

I actually made it with +81% duration, +99% charges gained, -20% charges used

2 Clusters with 6 passives and:

Fasting

+3% charges gained

It's the cheapest way I managed to sustain 3 flask. Clusters with +35% incresed effect are way expensive.
Last edited by charlifum on Jun 9, 2022, 7:19:40 AM
Killed my first Ooba EoW with this build, very nice, thanks!
Hey guys

i wanting to switch to this. i have Skin of lords Iron will. Im level 93. i have quite a bit of currency for the build extra 20ex. Got most things. Few awakened gems looking at Elementilist one. Would i still be a bit tanky doing this or Occultist better?

I have a omniscience also. Lucky drop. I have 1300 or so Ward i worked out with my gear.

Cheers

Josh
"
Chilby2k wrote:
Hey guys

i wanting to switch to this. i have Skin of lords Iron will. Im level 93. i have quite a bit of currency for the build extra 20ex. Got most things. Few awakened gems looking at Elementilist one. Would i still be a bit tanky doing this or Occultist better?

I have a omniscience also. Lucky drop. I have 1300 or so Ward i worked out with my gear.

Cheers

Josh

This is not a tanky build, the main deffence is killing the enemies before they can hurt you.

Most people play this build as Ascendant or Elementalist but the free curse from Occultist ascendancy its also very powerful.
how it works on scion with one ring and <3600 hp? all builds have lower hp, and it trigger cwdt without divergent cwdt and hp pool. ill check, it work, but trigger rate lower than with 2 rings
"
charlifum wrote:
"
Hi!

"

I actually made it with +81% duration, +99% charges gained, -20% charges used

2 Clusters with 6 passives and:

Fasting

+3% charges gained

It's the cheapest way I managed to sustain 3 flask. Clusters with +35% incresed effect are way expensive.

Thanks a lot for this information
Occultist is tankier because of Malediction and frigid wake
And the chill / freeze
Also 2nd curse you can slot in enfeeble

Occultist is really good, go for it
"
unnanego wrote:
how it works on scion with one ring and <3600 hp? all builds have lower hp, and it trigger cwdt without divergent cwdt and hp pool. ill check, it work, but trigger rate lower than with 2 rings

come to discord and share
https://discord.gg/2s5nSYZSS7
Where you talk about the Annihilating Light staff, you show a tree for Scion. How would I do my tree for Occultist with that staff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info