Confirmation dialogs in PoE: Button order is inconsistent

Background:
The location or order of the in-game confirmation dialog buttons may be different depending on the dialog. For example the "Are you sure you want to leave this Heist...?" dialog displays 'NO' on the left and 'YES' on the right; however, the "Item contains an incubator, place into trade anyway?" dialog displays 'NO' on the right and 'YES' on the left. See the screenshot compilation below for further examples.

Imgur album with the raw screenshots.

Suggestion:
Make the confirmation dialog button positioning order consistent. There doesn't seem to be any globally-standardized 'correct' order, though the general consensus seems to be: the order within the same product should be consistent.
Last bumped on Jul 25, 2022, 6:49:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
incubator warning should just be deleted, its near useless and just an annoyance.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
incubator warning should just be deleted, its near useless and just an annoyance.
You overwrite your incubators enough for it to be an annoyance? And you never do so by mistake?

That particular dialog tells me I've made a mistake (since I never intend to overwrite my incubators) and I'm grateful for it (incubators on items are the same color (and semi-same location) as crafted mods so I just see an item with a crafted mod and apply incubator). Maybe it'd be nice for them to make dialogs (individually) optional so each player can chose the level of annoyance they want to put up with ("Don't show/warn/remind me about this again.").
"
SirGuySW wrote:
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
You overwrite your incubators enough for it to be an annoyance? And you never do so by mistake?

more for vendoring/trading warning, I didn't bother reading that was the overwrite warning(this is fine to stay)
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
more for vendoring/trading warning, I didn't bother reading that was the overwrite warning(this is fine to stay)
Oh, right. Sorry, I'd forgotten about the incubator vendor confirm dialog already... lol

Yeah, that one is a bit of a pain. I'd rather the item or trade window gain some sort of 'caution' symbol (to indicate the item has some special effect or attachment that will be destroyed/lost on trade) when we place it into the trade window. Yellow triangle, exclamation point, colored border, 'warning warning' flashing banner, w/e. xD
+1
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info