"You're updating your filter too frequently. Please try again later. "

Since last week I can't update my two filters without seeing this message. When I update one, I automatically get soft-banned when I try to update my second filter a minute or a couple of minutes later. I'm not spamming hundred of requests per second, just two in one or two minutes apart every couple of days.

It happens when I update my filters with Filterblade and even when I use the filter page here on pathofexile.com.

Is this going to be fixed soon?

Last edited by Silverpelt on Mar 22, 2022, 9:01:20 AM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2022, 10:40:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
We're investigating this.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Thanks
Thanks. I'm getting this too.
I've been getting this as well on Playstation account.
Every update attempt for the last couple weeks has returned a 429 error. Rate limit exceeded. This only seems to occur for update calls. Create calls work fine.

It also seems to coincide with a strange bug in game where whichever custom filter is enabled on game launch doesn't work. I have to switch to another filter, restart the game, then switch back to the desired filter. Luckily, I managed to create a duplicate and can toggle between the two each session.
Aloha,

gettin this too, even when i try to edit filters on PoE Item Filters page.

Cheers

edit: Last filter-update was on 2022.03.18. If there is a hard-cap (per league?), plz let us know. It would be also somewhat convenient, to know what "too frequently" means. Which frequent would be ok?

Btw. Tryin since noon (UTC) to update my filter.
Last edited by CheapSheepCheese on Mar 23, 2022, 12:07:14 PM
"
Novynn wrote:
We're investigating this.

If somebody touched the connection rate limit, he got it wrong. It's worse than before. I tried to update my filter at 9PM and I was soft-banned on the first try. The last time I updated my filter was like 1 and 1/2 day ago. Now it's past 11pm and I'm still soft-banned.

Last edited by Silverpelt on Mar 23, 2022, 6:29:14 PM
Glad this was pointed out as of this month. I'm having the same issue. I tried to update something first time today and immediately had the error, for my first try today, so at least 24 hours apart from last update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info