Exactly where does awakened gems drop?

So according to the patch notes the following is in effect:

"Awakened Gems no longer drop from Conquerors. Some Awakened Gems can now drop from The Maven's Crucible, with all Awakened Gems now being a possible drop from The Maven."

My first question is: which crucible fights can drop them?. for example can the 10-way boss fights drop them or is it only like "The Formed, Twisted, Forgotten Hidden"?.

My second question is: does anyone know which gems can be dropped in the crucible fights?.

Last edited by Andibandit on Mar 17, 2022, 4:26:51 AM
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2024, 7:10:31 PM
the dev know but for sure they won't tell you

the 1% player would not disclose their trade secret
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I've been farming crucible all this league (shaper guardians, elder guardians, and elderslayers) and haven't seen a single awakened gem from those.
Украина в моём сердце
So I found a video of a guy who ran 50 Formed Invitations, with relevant atlas passives
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIuqCGQgoew

TLDR
he got 5 Awakened gems.
In the video he lists them as being:
Awk Cold dmg
Awk melee phys
Awk minion damage
Awk added light
On my phone so can't see when this posted txt too small
I've had dumb luck farming maven witnessed t14 maps got a vicious projectiles and added cold DMG so far
All invitiations beyond the "one off" quest invitiations can give awakened support gems. Some are locked behind other content. The information is all there on the community wiki when you look at the specific gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info