How to ban those who do not sell goods?

sorry for google translate.

Hello. How to ban sellers who do not sell goods at the set prices? I send an offer at their price, I get a refusal. Example on screenshots.

Spoiler

They don't sell themselves, but they don't give to others either. Since you can miss an offer that is actually for sale.

Spoiler
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2022, 8:28:03 AM
Theyre price fixers. They do that hoping others post their items less than theirs and than they buy them only to resell them at a higher price. GGG was never keen on adding a trade market to console but had to give us something seeing as PC has TFT and other 3rd party websites that allow them to trade. They won’t do anything about it. Only thing you can do is hope to buy up any posted below that price before the price fixer does or message trade chat with what you’re looking for.

Good luck!
Yah pricefixers can be annoying. I needed a tainted oil and there was only a few on the market and all were 3ex..... I offered 40c and got declined, then they were all miraculously 50c lol.

"
Richman209ish wrote:
Yah pricefixers can be annoying. I needed a tainted oil and there was only a few on the market and all were 3ex..... I offered 40c and got declined, then they were all miraculously 50c lol.

so they were 3ex and you lowballed 40c and were surprised it was declined?
"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
"
Richman209ish wrote:

so they were 3ex and you lowballed 40c and were surprised it was declined?

No it was the fact the person declined and then lowered it to 50c.

He/she was seeing if someone was dumb enough to pay for something that high. There was literally a page full of them for 50-60c, then a few hours later only 2 of them and they were asking for 3ex lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info