[3.18] ShakCentral's Toxic Rain Raider For Everyone

This is perfect timing!
Completed what I wanted to in the main league and I was looking last night for a build to run in SSF for the first time!

Had a blast with your cold DoT a few leagues ago and always appreciated your guide details, so this is a no-brainer for me.

Quick question (for anyone), once you reach maps what would you build your atlas passives up for with an eye to being able to build, augment and flesh out this character in an SSF environment?

I am a complete noob when it comes to crafting (and anything that is not just farm currency and buy the item I need - one of my reasons for wanting to have a serious go at SSF and learn more), so pointers would be great!
"
Raykyre wrote:

Quick question (for anyone), once you reach maps what would you build your atlas passives up for with an eye to being able to build, augment and flesh out this character in an SSF environment?

I am a complete noob when it comes to crafting (and anything that is not just farm currency and buy the item I need - one of my reasons for wanting to have a serious go at SSF and learn more), so pointers would be great!

* Raider and Heist always work excellently together due to high speed + phasing. Heist gets you a lot of what you want including well-rolled gear, Empower, and cluster jewels. There's a trick to spamming cluster jewel contracts as well if you can be bothered (look up the grocery list trick)
* Harvest will give you lots of chaos rerolls and Delve will give you lots of chaos fossils (use in conjunction with endgame gear section i.e. you can make +1 chaos gems & chaos dot multi amulet just spamming harvest rolls/fossils on hunter amulet). Pick one
* Expedition crafts your gear for you and gives you currency for the rest
* Harbinger is good for getting exalts in ssf
* Delirium is nice for clusters of course
* Not a major thing but TR is nice for Metamorph since you can pre-stack damage and be very defensive. Plus we like noxious catalysts
* Can't go wrong with Essences (for any build) though I think you only really want it early (before you shift into harvest/delve/expedition)
* Abyss good for stygians (spec out quickly)

That's about it I think.

You can find some intermediate crafting advice (how to use cannot change prefix/suffixes, harvest reroll suffixes, veiled chaos orbs, etc) on Zizaran's channel. Lightee (not Lighty) has some TR crafting videos on his channel also.
Last edited by destroyermaker on Mar 10, 2022, 10:11:24 AM
"
There's a trick to spamming cluster jewel contracts as well if you can be bothered (look up the grocery list trick)

Hi destroyermaker,

I tried looking up the grocery list trick, but 20 minutes of google gave no luck. Is this just using the 5 rares to 1 vendor recipe? If not, could you give an explanation, or a link to one?

Sorry to be a bother ^.^;
Really love this guide!

As someone who's played TR in a league start and pushed it up to Maven in the first 2 days, this guide hits all the best notes!

I'm curious what kind of changes you might make for this built to make it something more dedicated to Heisting in a league start scenario? Any uniques or changes to the skill tree? Do you think totems are still worth running in Heist? Could save those points and invest more into the movement speed nodes... Or maybe drop some other nodes in favor of them?

Keen to see what people can suggest!
"
"
There's a trick to spamming cluster jewel contracts as well if you can be bothered (look up the grocery list trick)

Hi destroyermaker,

I tried looking up the grocery list trick, but 20 minutes of google gave no luck. Is this just using the 5 rares to 1 vendor recipe? If not, could you give an explanation, or a link to one?

Sorry to be a bother ^.^;

See here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYjB6Ui1k-Y
Let's try it for this last weekend of the league beforehand, it looks great XD
Hi,

I'm interested in getting this build started, it looks great! Quick question, in the notes section of the PoB, I cannot scroll past a certain point. What am I doing wrong haha?

Thank you!
I am looking for new build for 3.19 *i know there can be nerfs*
Also its my first SSF league, do you recommend it as ssf beginer friendly ?
Looks gr8
Thanks for making this guide. I am planning on running this build in 3.19, but I have two questions:

1. I noticed that the Watcher's Eye in PoB has mods for Malevolence, Clarity, and Discipline, but the build doesn't include any of those auras. Is that an error? I'm assuming I should look for Vitality, Grace, and Determination mods instead.

2. Would you recommend swapping Defiance Banner for something else, leaving it out, or still using it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info