[3.22 STANDARD] 213/844 MF Solo 100% Deli T16 - Pound for Pound the Best MF in the game

"
melkorien wrote:
I switched from deadeye tornado shot into this build. Most of the quant geared for attacks, so not optimal, but still better than the "garbage" gear example used by OP. Had to get used to the different gameplay and using the two flasks. I was dying a lot but figured it was just me learning. After a while, I was comfortable with the pay but still dying a lot. So, I put on a grasping mail with 100% defense and used determination and grace. That should fix it for now. Nope..still dying to rares and sometimes the map boss.

Any tips for staying alive? Maybe my damage is too low and I need better gear.

without pob or public profile it is hard to help you
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
"
melkorien wrote:
I switched from deadeye tornado shot into this build. Most of the quant geared for attacks, so not optimal, but still better than the "garbage" gear example used by OP. Had to get used to the different gameplay and using the two flasks. I was dying a lot but figured it was just me learning. After a while, I was comfortable with the pay but still dying a lot. So, I put on a grasping mail with 100% defense and used determination and grace. That should fix it for now. Nope..still dying to rares and sometimes the map boss.

https://pobb.in/CeNNQfCXgXZh

Appreciate any help you can provide.
"
melkorien wrote:
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
"
melkorien wrote:

quick fix of your build with -25 divine more investment, should be tankier
https://pobb.in/WIJXmPAHWBeQ

look what i have changed to items/crafts/gems/tree, should be better after, get better chaos res also.

farm more currency, you need more investment
Last edited by _TheQue_ on Apr 21, 2023, 2:07:31 PM
"
melkorien wrote:
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
"
melkorien wrote:

"
_TheQue_ wrote:

quick fix of your build with -25 divine more investment, should be tankier
https://pobb.in/WIJXmPAHWBeQ

look what i have changed to items/crafts/gems/tree, should be better after, get better chaos res also.

farm more currency, you need more investment

Thanks so much. Very kind of you spend your time on the improved POB. So many little things that can help.

In terms of bigger investment, I don't have mirrors to spend, but I don't even know how to get my poor damage near the 2 or 3 million per fireball that others have, without removing quant/rarity items. I recently watched Exost's MF videos and the diminishing returns in quant is astounding (100% is around 56% and 200% is 77%). So, maybe not a huge loss to reduce quant and rarity gear.
Last edited by melkorien on Apr 22, 2023, 6:44:03 PM
Hey,

great Build. Im just building a relatively small budget version atm and it looks like a lot of fun.

How do you generate Power charges ? I Have seen them enabled in the PoB but I cant find how you get them.
"
NoBotGamer wrote:
Hey,

great Build. Im just building a relatively small budget version atm and it looks like a lot of fun.

How do you generate Power charges ? I Have seen them enabled in the PoB but I cant find how you get them.

Probably The Red Nightmare!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOpVI37zIjw

Uber Shaper visited by VFB!
Hello !

What is the best way to craft from this ? The life can go away is needed during the craft.
"
VardekCrom63 wrote:
Hello !

What is the best way to craft from this ? The life can go away is needed during the craft.

depends on what stats you want to have. imprinting this base and exalt it for a rarity suffix is not worth it.
i would go for a recombinator with some 50% rarity ring with life, before that i would imprint this ring and exalt it for a prefix, lucky you are you hit one in the first try. then recombinate it and pray. even better if you recombinate it with a fractured rarity base so you can essence spam for rarity/crit multi beforehand.
Last edited by _TheQue_ on May 7, 2023, 4:31:55 PM
Hello, I've been looking at this build for a while and I would like to know if there's a more defensive POB without being MF. I would like to create a tanky version to comfortably farm simulacrum.

Thank you for the post! The most enjoyable build I've tried in a long time.
"
sergiosisproa wrote:
Hello, I've been looking at this build for a while and I would like to know if there's a more defensive POB without being MF. I would like to create a tanky version to comfortably farm simulacrum.

Thank you for the post! The most enjoyable build I've tried in a long time.

Their is no need for swapping gear. You can check my Profile to get a clue what i am using. Deathless Simulacrum while carrying 2-4 people is no problem. Just swap out Item Rarity/Quanityy support gem for more DPS and use Soul Ripper (its not needed).
Vaal Breach can carry you also with Headhunter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info