[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

I did napkin math (please correct me, I am probably wrong here) using a blank tree and no gear and pulling the Unearth base life given in POB for lv 90 & 95 corpses

Unearth Life
Base 82% 123%
lv90 32550 59241 72586.5
lv95 43708 79548.56

Cremation Dmg
3.22 lv95/ 82%life / 5%Dmg 3977.428
3.23 lv90/ 123%life/ 6%dmg 4355.19

Buff per explosion. 9.50%

3.22 its 8 Corpses per 1 second, for 8 seconds w/ 3 geysers or 192 Explosions
3.23 its 8 Corpses per .8 seconds, for 8 seconds w/ 1 geyser or 80 Explosions
(Not sure this is right for 3.23 projectiles, at 25% increased rate I assumed 2 extra sets projectiles shoot out, so 10 shots per 8 seconds. Assumed 50% Qual on Cremation)

3.22 192 x 3977.428 = 763,666 over 8 seconds or 95,458 DPS
3.23 80 x 4355.19 = 348,415 over 8 seconds or 43,552 DPS

Please please please tell me my math is wrong. Over 50% damage loss?

*Edit, sorry formatting is screwed up and added projectiles
Last edited by Forthenightisdark on Dec 4, 2023, 6:13:30 PM
"
I did napkin math (please correct me, I am probably wrong here) using a blank tree and no gear and pulling the Unearth base life given in POB for lv 90 & 95 corpses

Unearth Life
Base 82% 123%
lv90 32550 59241 72586.5
lv95 43708 79548.56

Cremation Dmg
3.22 lv95/ 82%life / 5%Dmg 3977.428
3.23 lv90/ 123%life/ 6%dmg 4355.19

Buff per explosion. 9.50%

Sadly the -2 geysers is a 66% loss but we would also get a 25% increased projectile rate via the new Cremation quality.

Like Gryph said, not feeling great

*Edit, sorry formatting is screwed up

Optimistically speaking, we might get to 50-60% of current damage if Unearth gets a +Corpse level transfiguration. but yeah, pretty low damage.

On the bright side, it should be easy to start it off and will still be very strong with its minimal investment by comparison. At least good enough to clear atlas stuff and farm blights. lol
hi thanks for the build
Is it possible to league start with one necro cremation for farming simulacrum or it's very difficult without big budget?

"
nyx64 wrote:
hi thanks for the build
Is it possible to league start with one necro cremation for farming simulacrum or it's very difficult without big budget?

This league?

WHO KNOWS?!

You're looking at like 1/3-1/2 the damage, but it should (theoretically) be easier to get the build running. Gotta see what the rest of the transfig gems are, particularly Unearth.

You'll probably be fine to farm Simus even with nerfed damage, it'll just be a bit of a slog in later waves. The tankiness is still the same.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
nyx64 wrote:
hi thanks for the build

This league?

WHO KNOWS?!

You're looking at like 1/3-1/2 the damage, but it should (theoretically) be easier to get the build running. Gotta see what the rest of the transfig gems are, particularly Unearth.

You'll probably be fine to farm Simus even with nerfed damage, it'll just be a bit of a slog in later waves. The tankiness is still the same.

you do not take into account new league Ascendancy Classes they are broken OP
Last edited by PozeraczCial on Dec 5, 2023, 11:04:09 AM
"
PozeraczCial wrote:
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
nyx64 wrote:
hi thanks for the build

This league?

WHO KNOWS?!

you do not take into account new league Ascendancy Classes they are broken OP

Maybe, but there are plenty of other builds that didn't get a -50% damage nerf and get the new ascendancies. Defensive wise, its untouched so with the new stuff, it can be even tankier. Though it was getting well over 10 mil Uber DPS so only doing 5 mil is still good in the end.

Maybe Detonate Dead of Chaining may be the replacement here if you can have multiple chains. Its only 8 corpses per button but if you hit it 3 times in a second, do you get 24 corpses? Maybe do both? Have the 1 Cremation going off while spamming DD but more gems would be hard to fit.
Last edited by Forthenightisdark on Dec 5, 2023, 1:40:28 PM
Trans Unearth with big, fat corpse instead of bone archer would be helpful, was counting on trans Desecrate to see if forgotten corpse would be still in play but no trans Desecrate at all. With only 1 geyser and 9 projectiles (with Awakened GMP), with 25% faster projectile firing (50%q Cremation of Exhuming) we need to supply 12 corpses/second; could be done with Desecrate if only fat, juicy corpse would be there.

Also there is a thing with Div Herald of Agony; with 50%q it was giving 70% chance to poison on hit, let's hope there will be trans HoAg that scales quality with chance to poison. Base HoAg with 20% chance to poison is worthless BS.
"
Trans Unearth with big, fat corpse instead of bone archer would be helpful, was counting on trans Desecrate to see if forgotten corpse would be still in play but no trans Desecrate at all. With only 1 geyser and 9 projectiles (with Awakened GMP), with 25% faster projectile firing (50%q Cremation of Exhuming) we need to supply 12 corpses/second; could be done with Desecrate if only fat, juicy corpse would be there.

Also there is a thing with Div Herald of Agony; with 50%q it was giving 70% chance to poison on hit, let's hope there will be trans HoAg that scales quality with chance to poison. Base HoAg with 20% chance to poison is worthless BS.

heralds aren't getting trans versions, at least until the forseeable future
Can you please post an update for 3.23? Like, with the new charms, the nerfs, without tattoos, etc.?
Kinda late to the party but I decided to make a dedicated simu farmer because I'm kinda done with the league and this is what I came up with:

monster HP should be roughly:

24667 (91 level archer) * 1.4 (archer multi) * 2.09 (83 map multi) * 2.8 (180% increase corpse life) = 202 092 corpse life

projectile count is 10 * 1.25 = 12

Gear could be optimized a bit, same with tree. If anyone got any input, I am open to suggestions.

overall I'm pretty happy, it can do simu almost afk, I am planning on taking it to blight-ravaged maps soon.

https://pobb.in/-7iiZmHNZ0hV

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info