[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
p1ton4ik wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:
removed suffix >split >impirint> regal

btw, is it possible to imprint splited items?

Also I feel like when you finally recombine without loosing desired modes, then you face increased chance for some garbage mode to be added or some initial modes to be deleveled.
In the other hand, after all this struggling and whining we all have absolutely sick gear in comparison to the previous league.

You can imprint already splited items, you cant remove split tag via imprinting, i'm pretty sure that's the only restriction atm

Yeapp, it could add garbage - but we could use it as fuel for another recombinator - for example as a result u receive grasping mail with global def + ash + t11 life > recombinate it with vaal regalia with ash + bench crafted life

Y, that's why i still love recombinators - even with all the garbage rng they still open lots of possibilities for crafting, even if the 35% is something like 10-20% now - it's still very strong

Say bye-bye to your unfinished crafting projects guys(looks at jewellery recombinators price)
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Jul 18, 2022, 6:53:09 PM
I'll definitely keep some Recombinators for Standard as well - who knows how expensive they might get.

But I still want to try to finish my last project: Vaal Regalia with Global Defences.

I sniped a nice base with Global Defences, Spell Suppression and +1 Curse.
Unfortunately the recomb ate Spell Suppression and +1 Curse and even mutated the suffix "Lethe Shade".

How would you guys go ahead from here? I don't necessarily need Spell Suppression or +1 Curse. I'd be absolutely fine with good ES rolls (ideally around +700ES) and then finish the Eldritch implicits.

BTW. finishing this will be though - got scammed on TFT and lost 100EX raw and am now short on currency... Can't wait until GGG implements a safe way to deal with harvest crafts!
"
maaalex wrote:
I'll definitely keep some Recombinators for Standard as well - who knows how expensive they might get.

But I still want to try to finish my last project: Vaal Regalia with Global Defences.

Unfortunately the recomb ate Spell Suppression and +1 Curse and even mutated the suffix "Lethe Shade".

How would you guys go ahead from here? I don't necessarily need Spell Suppression or +1 Curse. I'd be absolutely fine with good ES rolls (ideally around +700ES) and then finish the Eldritch implicits.

BTW. finishing this will be though - got scammed on TFT and lost 100EX raw and am now short on currency... Can't wait until GGG implements a safe way to deal with harvest crafts!

IF it was mine item i would use recombinators again -recomb with another vaal regalia with double t1 es prefixes and benchcraft to maximum energy shield on yours...

But if u dont want to risk it... well. plan B

Prefix lock>Scour to remove suffix(its magic now)>imprint> use regal 2/3 HIGH tier mods until u hit nice es(HIGH tier is important), dont forget if u get t1 % es via high tier, u may try to slam/annul via eldritch currency.

Plan C is pretty the same as B, just use reforge def more common after u imprint >regal>prefix lock, but if i calculate correctly, regaling high tier would be cheaper
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
maaalex wrote:

IF it was mine item i would use recombinators again -recomb with another vaal regalia with double t1 es prefixes and benchcraft to maximum energy shield on yours...

But if u dont want to risk it... well. plan B

Prefix lock>Scour to remove suffix(its magic now)>imprint> use regal 2/3 HIGH tier mods until u hit nice es(HIGH tier is important), dont forget if u get t1 % es via high tier, u may try to slam/annul via eldritch currency.

Plan C is pretty the same as B, just use reforge def more common after u imprint >regal>prefix lock, but if i calculate correctly, regaling high tier would be cheaper

Thanks for the tips! I'll try the recombinator way - it'll be either glorious or a good way to end the league :)
Now to find a good double t1 base...
"
maaalex wrote:

Thanks for the tips! I'll try the recombinator way - it'll be either glorious or a good way to end the league :)

Just buy some vaal regalia, alterations and few armour recombinators, and boom u have a double t1 vaal regalia =)

Generally i started almost all my crafting projects this league with recombinating 1 + 1 mods, would be way cheaper than buy something simular at trade
Last edited by Anngrat on Jul 20, 2022, 5:33:29 PM
"
Anngrat wrote:
"
maaalex wrote:

Just buy some vaal regalia, alterations and few armour recombinators, and boom u have a double t1 vaal regalia =)

Generally i started almost all my crafting projects this league with recombinating 1 + 1 mods, would be way cheaper than buy something simular at trade

Global Defense mod ripped on the 2nd recomb attempt with max. collateral damage lol :D (it had a chance of 65% to survive) And only 1 of the t1 ES mods survived. Yikes!
Might do another attempt later today, but back to square one for now...
Last edited by maaalex on Jul 21, 2022, 5:38:47 AM
First Wave 30 with this build, ty for the guide.
Hi all,

also trying to craft a 100% def regalia. sadly the first recombine with influence mod + 100% def +vaal regalia failed.

what would be the best way to try again with this item to hit 100% def on a vaal regalia?

"
Hi all,

also trying to craft a 100% def regalia. sadly the first recombine with influence mod + 100% def +vaal regalia failed.

what would be the best way to try again with this item to hit 100% def on a vaal regalia?

Well, if 100% def is the only mod u care about - just take vaal regalia with no prefixes, and benchrcaft the same mod on both chests - something like max mana
After bricking 2 more attempts, I'm here again currently:

I wonder if I should risk it and combine it with this one:

... for the double T1 ES mods. 50/50 to get all the mods (with the possibility to roll t4 %ES on the recombined regalia).
I'm seriously considering keeping it as it is. Rolling t1 %ES instead of t4 %ES would net me around 350 more ES in total - not that big of a deal tbh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info