[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

it is a bug that happens to me once every 10 maps. Projectiles from Unearth start shooting to all directions around the character with the center being the character. I dont know how to describe it better.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
it is a bug that happens to me once every 10 maps. Projectiles from Unearth start shooting to all directions around the character with the center being the character. I dont know how to describe it better.

Are you perhaps, running Eater of Worlds on your maps and choosing the altar mods blindly? One of the causes projectiles to fire in random directions.
I actually do.Hmmmm I ll check it out. Good call.
Edit: Jesus Christ yo uwere right. I also checked some other mods from those eater of worlds atlars... boss penetrates 21% elemental resists with hits... lmao. Thats why I got one shotted in some maps from the boss. I propably had like 3 of those picked.
Last edited by Spacecom on Mar 12, 2022, 4:34:34 PM
it's good ideia put profane bloom instead vile bastion, on forbidden jewels? and replace punishment for flammability?
about the stun it doesn't get in the way?
is it possible for you to make levling tree and also progressing tree for life then converting to es ?
"
memonemo wrote:
is it possible for you to make levling tree and also progressing tree for life then converting to es ?

I would switch to CI as soon as you can equip Incandescent Heart at level 70.

Leveling tree...will be based on your leveling setup and such, but generally go for some life nodes along the way while you fill out the skeleton of the tree (left+top side first). Respec to CI and ES nodes when you're ready to transition.

"
NoobPlayX wrote:
it's good ideia put profane bloom instead vile bastion, on forbidden jewels? and replace punishment for flammability?

You can swap Punishment for Flammability if you want to. I like Punishment because it also Debilitates enemies when they hit you, acting as a mini-enfeeble in additional to being a MASSIVE damage boost after enemies are on Low life (50%)

Profane Bloom vs Vile Bastion.
Meh? Bloom is expensive, but will help with clear I'm sure. Vile Bastion not worth the price. I literally spent 3ex for both of those jewels at the time. I would just use Brine King or stun avoidance jewels or something instead.
Do we need the mod "12% of physical damage from hits taken as a x-elemental damage while afected by purity of elements" at the Eye o.t. Watcher jewel or we take more damage with that?
Last edited by Spacecom on Mar 12, 2022, 8:43:47 PM
"
Spacecom wrote:
Do we need the mod "12% of physical damage from hits taken as a x-elemental damage while afected by purity of elements" at the Eye o.t. Watcher jewel or we take more damage with that?

Not sure how we'd take more damage with that.

These mods makes armour more effective against the remaining hits. Also, because of Incandescent Heart 25% of elemental damage is completely nullified.

Do you *need* it? No. Determination with Crit Reduction is probably better. But you do need teh clarity mod to go with it.
The clarity mode? WHat clarity, aint nobody got mana/jewel-socket for clarity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info