[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Anngrat wrote:
Hey, all i'm finishing up my last build for the moment - this one, I'm going to for crit version with spell suppress - I'm not very good with pob, but why don't we use ele pen enchant on the boots? I added it to the pob of your crit version - and it had no effect on dps at all ( yeapp, i checked out that option * Have you killed recently * is not enabled

Boot enchant - 10% pen is more damage, I was using reduced mana cost because I needed it. Now using life regen.

"
chungexintu wrote:
1 more question is, why link a GMP to cremation? the damage of cremation mainly comes from the corpse explosion right? it says that cremation explores a corpse when firing a projectile, so GMP makes cremation exploring 5 more corpses per wave?

GMP on cremation adds 4 more projectiles per second per geyser. Massive damage boost.
Is there a crafting guide to the helmet?
"
Blood_Sail wrote:
Is there a crafting guide to the helmet?

I believe recombinators are way to go nowadays? for suffixes recombine essence + crit with essence + hypo, should be 35% of success(both helmets should elder + shaper ofc)

Then you just reforge keep suffixes - should be 1 out of 21, first I thought about reforge influence ( 1 out of 7), but keep suffixes would be cheaper i guess( something like 21 exa with reforge keep suffxies vs 42 exa with reforge influence)

Also there is old crafting way of suffixes( you could watch ghazzy's guide), but, imho, recombinators are going to be way cheaper.

Also there is another crafting method with imprinting essence mod + suffix lock, but imho, recombinators are still better
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Jun 25, 2022, 5:21:07 PM
Currently working on crit transition got the budget crit helmet set up and now I'm thinking about if it's feasable to get crit chance cap without brittle ground

(Not changing charisma anoint for now since I shuffle the amulet and mageblood between builds sometimes right now - still have to craft a new quartz flask too)

If I were to get elevated crit on the helmet (4% instead of 2 or 3%) and factoring in assassin's mark along with a crit mod on one of the flasks it seems like I'd get close. But the idea here is to get bone offering effect to help cap my block/spell block so if there's an easier way to do that I want to start with that first while I work on getting a better helmet.
Last edited by ShadeFinale on Jun 26, 2022, 6:21:55 AM
"
ShadeFinale wrote:
Currently working on crit transition got the budget crit helmet set up and now I'm thinking about if it's feasable to get crit chance cap without brittle ground

(Not changing charisma anoint for now since I shuffle the amulet and mageblood between builds sometimes right now - still have to craft a new quartz flask too)

If I were to get elevated crit on the helmet (4% instead of 2 or 3%) and factoring in assassin's mark along with a crit mod on one of the flasks it seems like I'd get close. But the idea here is to get bone offering effect to help cap my block/spell block so if there's an easier way to do that I want to start with that first while I work on getting a better helmet.

Work on getting stun avoidance implicits on your cluster jewels (I bought bases with the harvest implicits and then crafted them). Then you can swap the chest out for a rare:

Now, it doesn't HAVE to be a vaal regalia but that's obviously preferred. Point is that you can free a ring slot AND get offering effect this way.
With Mageblood you can also just bench craft 50%(95% with increased effect) stun avoidance until jewels are finished.
"
ShadeFinale wrote:

It is not hard, i'm at 92.65% now, with scorched boots and only 2% helmet, and i still dont have optimal medium cluster setup yet...
I've noticed plenty of people using awakened elemental focus in helmet - it should be nice for boss farming, i guess? And we are inflicting elemental ailments via unearth in this case?
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Anngrat wrote:
I've noticed plenty of people using awakened elemental focus in helmet - it should be nice for boss farming, i guess? And we are inflicting elemental ailments via unearth in this case?

Ele Focus will outdamage Crit Damage Support after you have a good amount of Crit Multi.

We inflict Shock+Chill from Corpse Pact Ascendancy and Unearth can ignite if you have any source of phys as extra fire (boot implicit EOW) or added fire to spells (Abyssal Jewel).

Crit damage support will outperform it until you start getting a lot of multi on gear/tree/jewels.
Hey all,

After starting a Cyclone Slayer this league (and making some currency), I decided to roll another char and found this build quite interesting.
Leveled a witch, bought some gear, and then checked how it performs.
Mapping isn't event that bad as I thought it would be (you get used to the button combo). Then tried an easy boss (Infinite Hunger) and got...slapped hard... I couldn't kill him at all. It might've been the map mods but afair there wassn't anything too rippy.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/KBYALJ1P

Would highly appreciate any feedback on what I might've done wrong.

PS: Some skill points (additional curse) aren't exactly matching to OPs build guide - I took inspiration on some poeninja builds for this. Hope that's not causing the issue.
Last edited by maaalex on Jun 28, 2022, 9:15:10 AM
"
maaalex wrote:
Hey all,

After starting a Cyclone Slayer this league (and making some currency), I decided to roll another char and found this build quite interesting.
Leveled a witch, bought some gear, and then checked how it performs.
Mapping isn't event that bad as I thought it would be (you get used to the button combo). Then tried an easy boss (Infinite Hunger) and got...slapped hard... I couldn't kill him at all. It might've been the map mods but afair there wassn't anything too rippy.

This is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/KBYALJ1P

Would highly appreciate any feedback on what I might've done wrong.

PS: Some skill points (additional curse) aren't exactly matching to OPs build guide - I took inspiration on some poeninja builds for this. Hope that's not causing the issue.

The short answer is:
That boss is a pain. xD
The sludge phase reduces your armour permanently for the fight more and more as you're stuck in it. Makes him hit very hard.

Enduring Composure Small Cluster+Extra Endurance charge (1 point) will help a lot in instances like that for the flat % phys reduction. Can get that on a determination Watcher's Eye too. (ES on hit is more my speed this league).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info