[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

i LOVE this build, finally found my calling for builds, this one does it for me.

Thanks - I watched your crit version and my lord that is some serious DPS (11m per corpse), i wish i had the funds to play it, but more than happy at 92 - and crushing it.

Do you think they could be a hybrid between standard and Crit version? maybe the budget Crit helm + 2 clusters and no brittle boots? i got about 50ex to burn this last month and i know its not enough to craft that helm. Really hoping this lasts in next league!
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
i LOVE this build, finally found my calling for builds, this one does it for me.

Thanks - I watched your crit version and my lord that is some serious DPS (11m per corpse), i wish i had the funds to play it, but more than happy at 92 - and crushing it.

Do you think they could be a hybrid between standard and Crit version? maybe the budget Crit helm + 2 clusters and no brittle boots? i got about 50ex to burn this last month and i know its not enough to craft that helm. Really hoping this lasts in next league!

Well, the brittle boots are the cheaty way to get crit and likely the cheapest option. I wouldn't skip on that.

But yes, you could forgo the Conc effect on the helmet and also get the clusters to start.
sweet first roll got brittle lasting 4s on boots, make the switch and play.
Without Conc in helm, missing 1 medium cluster, and no double curse mark on hit, its around 4M dps on my character. The double curse mark on hit adds about 25% DPS for uniques, that will be my next upgrade - i need more levels, only 92.

97 seems to be where it maxes out dps for me. Strength/Dex was tough to make work with the Polaric ring.

how do you roll trigger with 4 seconds?
"
3v07ut10n wrote:
Without Conc in helm, missing 1 medium cluster, and no double curse mark on hit, its around 4M dps on my character. The double curse mark on hit adds about 25% DPS for uniques, that will be my next upgrade - i need more levels, only 92.

97 seems to be where it maxes out dps for me. Strength/Dex was tough to make work with the Polaric ring.

how do you roll trigger with 4 seconds?

Painfully.

But basically you need full prefixes, then you lock prefixes (2ex) and veiled chaos orb. Repeat until successful.

Or, if you don't have filled prefixes, you lock prefixes (2ex) and Aisling (3-4ex) until successful.

Worth noting you can fill your prefixes by first crafting "Cannot Roll Caster Mods" and just...exalting/alt means of slamming to fill the remaining prefixes. Then do the veiled chaos thing and when you've got it reroll "Cannot Roll Caster Mods" and annul the non-caster mods you added before (recrafting the bench metamod as needed). Annuls Respect Metamods and +1 Spells/Phys Spells/Trigger are all caster tagged. This way you can safely remove the non-caster mods from the item after adding them.
quick question, the Cremator notable on medium cluster jewel causes ignited enemies that you hit to be destroyed on kill, isnt this counter productive to providing corpses for cremation?

Also it seems like there are enough gem sockets to socket everything including purity of ice, so is it necessary to use a unset ring? or are u doing that to get the +2 gem level?
"
tachyon34 wrote:
quick question, the Cremator notable on medium cluster jewel causes ignited enemies that you hit to be destroyed on kill, isnt this counter productive to providing corpses for cremation?

Also it seems like there are enough gem sockets to socket everything including purity of ice, so is it necessary to use a unset ring? or are u doing that to get the +2 gem level?

To the first:
I used that cluster while using Ele Focus specifically becuase with Focus I wasn't igniting everything. It was a 10c jewel I bought for damage. You can ignore it.

As for the ring:
Yes it's specifically for the +1 (or more) to level to get Purity of Ice to 23 for +5% max res.
I really like this build, thank you for sharing the information on it. But I would like to ask for help and ask for help to tell me what I am doing wrong? If you have time, look at my PoB, please. I don't have enough DPS even on maps, the cleanup is not going as well as I would like

https://pastebin.com/Rqn5xkAC
"
nikitylka wrote:
I really like this build, thank you for sharing the information on it. But I would like to ask for help and ask for help to tell me what I am doing wrong? If you have time, look at my PoB, please. I don't have enough DPS even on maps, the cleanup is not going as well as I would like

https://pastebin.com/Rqn5xkAC

At a glance at your character profile (about to go to bed so I didn't want to dig into POB)...

You need the alt quality cremation. Like, the one that costs 12-15ex at any given time. Build won't work without it.

assuming you fix that and can start playing the build as intended there are some other things that can be improved:

You're on a regular Unearth (which on its own is okay, but phantasmal in the future will more than double your damage), level 1 empower, Enchant is +3 levels instead of +5 and no extra +gem levels for Unearth in the item you have it in.

Combustion and Ele Focus in the same links don't mesh well. Move combustion somewhere else and put in conc effect.

Flasks with "Gain Charges When you are hit by an enemy" and crafted enchant for "Use when charges reach full" would also boost your power a bit.

But, actually, mostly just need the Phantasmal Cremation. Then you can actually play the build.

For perspective, my non-crit build did like 35k damage per hit on the spell side of Cremation. The Corpse Explosions did upwards of 1 million damage.
"
At a glance at your character profile (about to go to bed so I didn't want to dig into POB)...

You need the alt quality cremation. Like, the one that costs 12-15ex at any given time. Build won't work without it.

assuming you fix that and can start playing the build as intended there are some other things that ca

Wow, thank you so much for such a quick response. Now I saw what my mistake was... Buddy, I'm grateful for your help and wish you a good sleep :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info