[3.17] Spetral Shield Throw Convert Cold - Occultist

Hi guys,
This is my 3rd build, i always want to play attack. This is first Witch char i play. So madness when sometimes i think "Scarlet Witch throw shield like Captain". Hope you have good time with this build.

Mechanic
Spoiler

Spectral shield throw have
(47–203) to (70–304) Base Off Hand Physical Damage
(3–5) to (4–7) Added Physical Damage per 15 Armour or Evasion Rating on Shield

so with Armour or evasion on Shield high then flat base phys damage will be high.

Better shield was using Supreme Spike Shield provide base highest Evasion and ES.

I scale damage from

Current Pob
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/N3EWn8Ww - ilv 96 28/2

https://pastebin.com/A4SK9FLP - upgrade Gloves - 02/3

Big Updated - 10/3:
Spoiler

- 17M+ DPS
- 92% Spell Suppress
- 4k6 Life
- 17k Armoury && 23k Evasion w/o flask

https://pastebin.com/Pd2CMW0s

in progress .... - 25M DPS

Videos
Spoiler

Pros
Spoiler

+ Semi Tanky with 15k armour without Flask ( 58% phys reduction ) & 19k Evasion rating
+ 20% reduced enemies damage from ascendancy ( Malediction , Frigid Wake work only on hits)
+ High Spell Suppress (90%+)
+ Clear speed 4/5 ( Pierce and explode )
+ Ez map boss ( Freezing all time when hit )

Cons
Spoiler

+ End-game gear was expensive
+ May be hard to first time playing

Map mod Avoid
Spoiler

- Cause Defence base on Aura, so avoid reduced non-curse aura effect.
- Cause deal Elemental Damage, so avoid Reflect Elemental
- Cause damage when leeching, so avoid cant leech
The rest, just play.

Ancesdancy
Spoiler

Malediction
Profan Bloom(clear speed from here)
Void Beacon
Frigid Wake

Item
Spoiler

Update Version
Spoiler

Gloves
Spoiler

Boot
Spoiler

Belt
Spoiler

Ring
Spoiler

Flask
Spoiler

Weapon
Spoiler

Mods on Weapon Priority was : Physic as Extra Cold damage, Crit Multi (from base weapon and craft), focus for best boost dps.

Atleast 300 ES on shield, with Phantasmal Spectral shield throw and 30% quality from amulet we have about 150% crit multi from shield without core jewel.

Chest
Spoiler

Rare Version
Spoiler

Cheap Version
Spoiler

Helmet
Spoiler

Cause alot of keys to press so i using focus for trigger socketed gems. combine 2 ~ 3 spell gem with 1 button press.

Ring
Spoiler

Utility from ring like Onslaught, Curse
You can also Crafting Rare ring version with:
- Frostbite on hit,
- Flat phys, Life , and res

Amulet
Spoiler

Belt
Spoiler

Rare Version
Spoiler

Need to capped crit chance over 80% for best dps, and take more atleast 1 mod Elemental Damage With Attack Skill T2. T1 will be expected.

Unique Version
Spoiler

Gloves
Spoiler

You need to get mod convert atleast 25% phys to cold and WE 40% for 100% phys convert to cold
Other way will be: Convert 60% phys to cold ( 35% from Aisling and 25% from Eldrit mod).
Expect on Gloves was implicit 50% increased Attack damage with Offhand and 3 mod: Frenzy charge, Imtimidate, Attacks Speed.
Other Gloves

Boot
Spoiler

Very cheap on boots

Jewel
Spoiler

Core was

With atleast 300ES on shield, we have about 120% Crit multi from Seething Fury and 4.5 flat crit. Base gem crit was 5%, if using Rare chest. We have total flat crit chance is : 11%. with 100% increased crit chance we have more 11% crit.
with this jewel, we have about 50% chance to deal double damage when focus otherwise will be 15% chance.

Flask
Spoiler

Taste of Haste, Atziri better find max roll on extra damage.

Gem
Spoiler

Main Skill
Spoiler

Spectral Shield Throw (Phantasmal) - Vicious Projectile /Awaken Vicious Projectile - Awaken Cold penetrate ( Exposure on hit on lv5 ) -EDwA/ Awaken EDwA - Lifetap - Critical Strike Chance ( for lower Crit chance and dont have crit is lucky)/ Critical Strike Damage ( crit chance > 80% )

Aura
Spoiler

Determination - Hatred - Grace - Enlighted ( 3/4 )
Herald of Purity - Defiance Banner - Precision (1-21 base on your mana)
You need to keep mana atleast 15 to use other skill like Molten shell, vortex, totem

Utility
Spoiler

Ancestral Protector - Blood Rage
Vortex - Bone chill ( using when bossing)

Utility - 2
Spoiler

this gem locate on Helmet and with mods: Trigger socketed skill when focus with 0.25s second cooldown
Sniper mark - Hydrophere/Frostbomb - Life tap

Movement
Spoiler

Shield charge/ Leap slam / Whirling blades
Flame dash/ Frost blink ( instant skill, best use for delirium)

My Current Item
Spoiler

Leveling
Spoiler

You should leveling with spell skill gem such as Arc, Icespear, ... cause this was easily when Passive Tree support spell alot, you just need to go for the right tree. Then change to attack later.
But, if you still want to using attack skill, you will need a shield with flat Armoury, Evasion, or Armoury + Evasion to have base flat damage 1st.

Here are some items can help you alot when leveling:
Spoiler

About Ring and hit chance: Death Rush will help you alot.

For a Belt: The_Nomad Belt

When you started Convert you may need Weapon , Hrimsorrow

When you have Core Jewel, you may need Perepiteia. Try to get 1100 ~ 1200 Evasion and >300 ES. High rate AS is a bonus. Then find more

With about that, you can go red map then farm and up gear.
Last edited by HANLAP on Apr 6, 2022, 8:27:40 AM
Last bumped on May 1, 2022, 9:40:48 AM
any leveling tip?
"
lordfratos wrote:
any leveling tip?

Updated !
How much would a medium budget be for this ?
"
+ 20% less damage taken from ascendancy ( Malediction , Frigid Wake )

This is mistake. Both of Malediction and Frigid Wake applies 10% (each of them) reduced (not less) damage. Besides, damage reduction from Frigid Wake works only with hits. It's very important, especially in guide for newbees.
Last edited by goblin3129 on Apr 4, 2022, 3:19:22 PM
"
goblin3129 wrote:
"

This is mistake. Both of Malediction and Frigid Wake applies 10% (each of them) reduced (not less) damage. Besides, damage reduction from Frigid Wake works only with hits. It's very important, especially in guide for newbees.

thanks for knowledge. I will take notes
"
HANLAP wrote:
"
goblin3129 wrote:
"

thanks for knowledge. I will take notes

Damn, my bad. "Enemies deal reduced damage" actually means you get less damage from them. I'm sorry :)
Hey mate, would you league start with this? Or just pick a league starter and then transition?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info