[Xbox] Cannot access more than 3/10 trade slots

Platform: Xbox Series X
Time: after 3.17.0
Gateway: any
Connection: any
League: Standard
Gamertag: esports1452

Screenshot:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VZlLPgpXx_u4xaYjf7y-YtUbgxnSf4wm/view?usp=sharing

As soon as I have 3 outgoing offers ("Sent Offers"), I cannot send any more.
I haven't experienced this or similar issues before, playing since the first day of beta.
This is not a league transfer/migration issue. I did not have a Scourge league character in 3.16 so there was no "merging" (league and standard) of tradeboards with 3.17.0.
In non-Standard trade leagues, I have full access to all 10 trade slots.

The error message I see is the same error message that was always there when at the limit of 10 sent offers (see screenshot):
"You can only have 10 active offers at a time, please resolve active offers to create new ones."

I have a strong suspicion this relates to the removal of Prophecy with 3.17.0.
When the servers came down for the 3.17.0 update, I had several (probably 7, exactly the difference I am "missing" now) outgoing offers on sealed prophecies at the tradeboard. Once the servers were back up, these offers were no longer there. Specifically, they were not shown as "withdrawn". Which also means that the amount of currency I had offered on the sealed prophecies was/is gone, too. There were no "remove only" tabs with the offered currency, either. I am not concerned about the lost currency but one can see how this might be an issue for players trying to get some last minute Queen's Sacrifices going ...

I cannot imagine I am the only player who offered on sealed prophecies leading up to their removal from the game, so I waited to see if other players are experiencing similar issues. Now some time has passed and I have not seen any discussion on "lost" trade slots and lost currency from this issue, which is why I am making this post.

I already power cycled, reinstalled, emptied sent offers and incoming offers etc.

Many thanks for any assistance or clarification!
Last bumped on Jun 20, 2022, 3:35:31 PM
Hi.
Thank you for the report. We will investigate this.
Dear GGG team,

thank you very much for noticing my problem.

During the last three months of your investigation, did you find anything that you might kindly share with me and others affected by this problem?
I just checked to see if the Sentinel migration and/or 3.18 fixed the problem.
It did not. The problem persists exactly as described in my post from February 27.

Many thanks for your continued support.
This issue was fixed with 3.18.1.
Thank you to everyone involved.
"
This issue was fixed with 3.18.1.
Thank you to everyone involved.
👍

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info