Playstation: Whole exalted orb market fake/ manipulated/ price fixed?

"
kandidar wrote:
Instant buyout would be problematic for stackable items. If you set, say, 2 ancient orbs to be 16c buyout, but then a week goes by of playing and them not selling and you slowly accumulate 8 ancient orbs in the stack and forget about it, someone could still buy them out for 16c without you having any way to prevent it.

As for other items, it wouldn't be as harsh if the market changed and your item priced at 10c suddenly became meta grew in value. It won't happen over night and the market will buy your item when it is a good deal. It still would cater to people who just want to play the market and find and flip stuff.

No system will be perfect. Acting like instant buyout solves all problems is not true. Instant buyout would have to be implemented with a lot of contingencies and would honestly be a ton of work and possibly ends up with a convoluted system that is just as prone to market manipulation.

As some posters said, use the trade channel when you can. Much more reasonable people willing to negotiate there.

This is a “you” problem. The request has been an optional setup, BUT I would want to block/hide anyone who lists a price and then doesn’t sell. Sellers should take accountability for their items for sale and the pricing.

Trade channel isn’t an option with a small player base. I want to be able to sell when I am off line and want to be able to buy from players when they are offline.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info