Playstation: Whole exalted orb market fake/ manipulated/ price fixed?

I am trying to buy exalted orbs for 105-115 chaos orbs for around 48 hours now and it is impossible to get "active" traders. It feels like 1-3 guys are blocking the whole entrance. Any chance to kick those passive price fixers out of the market? Any help would be highly appreciated. It is really annoying to invest THAT much time for such easy trades
Last bumped on Mar 23, 2022, 2:06:47 PM
Sadly, GGG do not care. If they did, then some changes would have been made long ago for us consoler's to combat this from happening.

I block a certain guild on sight on the xbox, and it has helped my tradeboard woes immensely.

The only help i could suggest to you, is to try asking in Global chat to buy exalts when you need them. On the xbox its quite common to see transactions for currencies made in this manner.
Yes it does get annoying waiting all day on crucial items..... Wish it would automatically send ur items when u submit the asking price.

yes, that is the biggest annoyance of all. Searching through the hundreds of exalts to figure out which one will actually sell it and that's offering the highest prices ones.

Stop making things so scumbag friendly. You could let us block them so we can't see their shit that they won't sell at the very least.

"
Anton__Chigur wrote:
yes, that is the biggest annoyance of all. Searching through the hundreds of exalts to figure out which one will actually sell it and that's offering the highest prices ones.

Stop making things so scumbag friendly. You could let us block them so we can't see their shit that they won't sell at the very least.

Instant buyout would help solve some of the issues. There's been times when people deny trades and jack up the price.

"
Richman209ish wrote:

Instant buyout would help solve some of the issues. There's been times when people deny trades and jack up the price.

Instant buyout would be glorious, but GGG has publicly stated that they are unlikely to implement it.

That's why most of us are focusing on requesting "show names" and/or "allow blocking".

It's something GGG *should* be fine with, considering the PC trade market shows names and directly allows blocking.
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:

I block a certain guild on sight on the xbox, and it has helped my tradeboard woes immensely.

How do you do this? And can you possible PM me the guild name to block (don't want post flagged / removed for something). Thanks.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
Richman209ish wrote:

Instant buyout would be glorious, but GGG has publicly stated that they are unlikely to implement it.

That's why most of us are focusing on requesting "show names" and/or "allow blocking".

It's something GGG *should* be fine with, considering the PC trade market shows names and directly allows blocking.

Well if thats the case we won't have too many items on the trade board if we block them lmao.....

Theres been times when there was no big stacks of Alterations for trade so I had to buy multiple 20 stacks. Only I couldn't because the game said I can't make multiple trades with the same person lol.

Instant buyout would be problematic for stackable items. If you set, say, 2 ancient orbs to be 16c buyout, but then a week goes by of playing and them not selling and you slowly accumulate 8 ancient orbs in the stack and forget about it, someone could still buy them out for 16c without you having any way to prevent it.

As for other items, it wouldn't be as harsh if the market changed and your item priced at 10c suddenly became meta grew in value. It won't happen over night and the market will buy your item when it is a good deal. It still would cater to people who just want to play the market and find and flip stuff.

No system will be perfect. Acting like instant buyout solves all problems is not true. Instant buyout would have to be implemented with a lot of contingencies and would honestly be a ton of work and possibly ends up with a convoluted system that is just as prone to market manipulation.

As some posters said, use the trade channel when you can. Much more reasonable people willing to negotiate there.
"
kandidar wrote:
Instant buyout would be problematic for stackable items. If you set, say, 2 ancient orbs to be 16c buyout, but then a week goes by of playing and them not selling and you slowly accumulate 8 ancient orbs in the stack and forget about it, someone could still buy them out for 16c without you having any way to prevent it.

Nice of you to 100% ignore the fact that it would be OPTIONAL. You don't have to use it if you don't want to.

"
kandidar wrote:

No system will be perfect. Acting like instant buyout solves all problems is not true. Instant buyout would have to be implemented with a lot of contingencies and would honestly be a ton of work and possibly ends up with a convoluted system that is just as prone to market manipulation.

A ton of work?

*IT ALREADY EXISTS*.

The China Realm (run by Tencent) has it.

The freaking dropdown box is in our game already, we just can't select it.

All they have to do is turn it on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info