[3.19] Phemetos' Maw of Mischief Tri-Ailment / Chaos Ignite Golems | Budget Friendly Mapper/Bosser!

"
Ghosted33 wrote:
Hey great build, your most recent POB shows your -10% mana reservation? Am I missing something here or could you help clarify.

-Thank you very much

Same question!

EDIT: Its discipline which isn't being used.

Also I love how tanky the new version is while keeping the high damage, I invested into the 3.17 version but I'll def. try the new one next league.
Last edited by magicdownunder on May 30, 2022, 10:15:29 AM
Hi dude.

First of all that's a very nice build I have't had so much fun for ages. I feel that it could be even better with shield+CI. Have you tried this option, do you think it will be vilable?
This is one weird bowgun guide.
"
Logined wrote:
Hi dude.

First of all that's a very nice build I have't had so much fun for ages. I feel that it could be even better with shield+CI. Have you tried this option, do you think it will be vilable?

yeah man CI would be great, especially with a Skin of the lords setup. Its just usually a lot more expensive than Armor/HP stacking, and I never have that much money heh.

I also wanted to try a petrified blood and high life regen version at some point.
Last edited by Phemeto on Jun 9, 2022, 1:34:35 PM
"
This is one weird bowgun guide.

I can play other games! I just want to help.....
"
Phemeto wrote:
"
Logined wrote:
Hi dude.

yeah man CI would be great, especially with a Skin of the lords setup. Its just usually a lot more expensive than Armor/HP stacking, and I never have that much money heh.

I also wanted to try a petrified blood and high life regen version at some point.

I managed to gain about 5k ES along with decent amount of armor with this one. And it works aboslute magic although pinnacle bosses are very tough still.

Maybe you know the way to boost the damage further. Pls let me know.
Last edited by Logined on Jun 14, 2022, 3:55:35 AM
I played Phemeto's 3.17 version (- ashes) by week two for roughly 20 exa and cleared all non-Uber content. I then tried to min-max to beat the Ubers but that was a mistake :P.

Here is where Im at:

https://pastebin.com/qv3LcKRi

If you use the EO and swap out Cry you can use Oos for 10m extra damage on the 13th golem and 20% extra shock during ignite. If you want to one-shot most bosses (Sirius included) you kill your own golems in advance, summon the 7 skellies and then use death wish - this triggers all your bonuses and targets the 5 golems last.

Casting shell just before you deathwish gives you 10k extra and last long enough to for 13 targets.

- - -

I couldnt beat the Uber bosses though since I have terrible dodging skills, which doesnt help if ur one-shoted. That said I would recommend the budget approach for a surprisingly cheap bosser for collecting all the void stones.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Jun 14, 2022, 6:21:27 PM
"
I played Phemeto's 3.17 version (- ashes) by week two for roughly 20 exa and cleared all non-Uber content. I then tried to min-max to beat the Ubers but that was a mistake :P.

Here is where Im at:

https://pastebin.com/qv3LcKRi

If you use the EO and swap out Cry you can use Oos for 10m extra damage on the 13th golem and 20% extra shock during ignite. If you want to one-shot most bosses (Sirius included) you kill your own golems in advance, summon the 7 skellies and then use death wish - this triggers all your bonuses and targets the 5 golems last.

Casting shell just before you deathwish gives you 10k extra and last long enough to for 13 targets.

- - -

I couldnt beat the Uber bosses though since I have terrible dodging skills, which doesnt help if ur one-shoted. That said I would recommend the budget approach for a surprisingly cheap bosser for collecting all the void stones.

I wish I could tune the PoB DPS meter to see how much dps my build does.
"

Can't look at PoB right now so what is Oos? Normally I assume orb of storms but don't see how that would apply here.
Oh man these new manifesto notes aren't looking too hot for us lol...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info