Elder and shaper scarabs, not working? (Or at least not as previous leagues)

I tried a map with an winged Elder Scarab

https://imgur.com/a/vpD2hQb

and for refference what my skilled stuff is on the atlas

https://imgur.com/a/y7cw13a

It is not High end stuff, as I am more casual but still would be nice if it is my skilled passives or a bug as I got no Elder Item again :) and I really just want to know at this point if it is intentional.

Last edited by vinz_clortho1984 on Apr 5, 2022, 2:31:19 PM
I've gotten 0 influenced items after running 4-5 gilded scarabs on 85+ quant maps in T16. This is a big difference compared to the start of the league where I got like 2-3 influenced items per map when using them... and I know I'm not crazy because I still have a stash tab I was saving them in for the exalted shard challenge.

What gives? I'm not putting Eater/Exarch influence on the map. Is there some other conflict?
So after the most recent patch, I got a drop of a shaper item using a shaper scarab. It was only one but it also wasn't like a huge stacked map so I guess I will try tonight once more with a better scarab and maybe a higher tier map (higher than tier 6).
Still not working it seems?
"
DarkJen wrote:

The worst part is that they have not acknowledged this yet even though its pretty obvious they nerfed the shit out of influenced items dropped. Not sure in which patch.

The last time i farmed shaper/elder influenced maps (3.16/3.17 i think) they dropped like candy from any trash mob no matter the map tier and influenced bosses dropped guaranteed several of them.

Another "Oopsie, but we forgot to tell you one detail in regards of item drops" from their side.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Dec 28, 2022, 11:06:26 AM
"
gandhar0 wrote:
"
DarkJen wrote:

The worst part is that they have not acknowledged this yet even though its pretty obvious they nerfed the shit out of influenced items dropped. Not sure in which patch.

The last time i farmed shaper/elder influenced maps (3.16/3.17 i think) they dropped like candy from any trash mob no matter the map tier and influenced bosses dropped guaranteed several of them.

Another "Oopsie, but we forgot to tell you one detail in regards of item drops" from their side.

Damn shame, rly.
Last edited by DarkJen on Dec 29, 2022, 6:41:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info