Elder and shaper scarabs, not working? (Or at least not as previous leagues)

I am unsure if this is a bug, but elder and shaper scarabs don't seem to be dropping me any elder/shaper items when put on normal maps, these maps get the influence, but I am having no elder or shaper items (loot filter is not hiding them).
This is different from previous leagues where they clearly dropped multiple or even dozens per map.
Last edited by Ziggy_89 on Feb 23, 2022, 6:55:31 AM
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2022, 6:41:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Looks like it's bugged. I also did several maps with Gilded Elder and Shaper scarabs, no influenced drops
Same for me. Did not drop a single influenced item with shaper scarab. It seems that the conqueror nodes for the influenced item drop in the atlas tree are bugged as well.
Yup have done several Shaper scarabs and not a single drop not even on a higher end scarab.... seems like a bug to me
Is there a confirmation anywhere, that this is intended? I tried this with 7 or 9 maps and asked friends of mine if they can run a really enemy heavy map and they tried it with 5 Maps and none of us found any shaper or Elder Influenced items.
Would be nice to know if this is intentional. Would help me plan for the next league.
if I remember correctly, last thread about this they found out that the problem is using the scarebs + changing the map influence via the map device to either "the searing exarch" or "the eater of the worlds".
That "overwrites" the scarab drops.....
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
if I remember correctly, last thread about this they found out that the problem is using the scarebs + changing the map influence via the map device to either "the searing exarch" or "the eater of the worlds".
That "overwrites" the scarab drops.....

Kirac mission , Shaper-influenced map , no shaper item drop.

Either, nerfed drop rate so that rely on atlas passive and Shaper Guardian and Shaper kill, or just bug
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I am not activating any of the new influences when testing this, so it is not that issue.

Edit: Also I took all the atlas passive nodes for increased chance for influence items, with no effect when using these scarabs.
Last edited by Ziggy_89 on Mar 14, 2022, 7:13:32 AM
Well, at least now I know it's not just me who has lost all confidence in these scarabs. I'm just going to sell off all the influenced scarabs. Better off just running Kirac influenced maps, or all my conqueror maps for influenced items, since the scarabs seem pointless.
"
Vvulf wrote:
Well, at least now I know it's not just me who has lost all confidence in these scarabs. I'm just going to sell off all the influenced scarabs. Better off just running Kirac influenced maps, or all my conqueror maps for influenced items, since the scarabs seem pointless.

Scarab does not affect conqueror-influenced item anyway

All you hope for Shaper/Elder influenced item now is in Guardian Maps
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info