[PlayStation] 3.17.1 Patch Notes

PS5, crashed 4 times while mapping. Seemingly during combat.
Have one crash per map or lower, same gameplay, same tier of map, doesn't matter always one crash per map.
Constantly crashing for a friend and I in combat. It appears that the patch broke more than it fixed.
Something happened with this patch that is causing a lot of crashes, please investigate this further. I've been reporting all crashes through the Error Reports on PS5.
Constant crashing in delve. Stopped playing this game for a year before because of lag and crashing.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
Last edited by Ac1D_FlA5H on Feb 22, 2022, 7:58:29 PM
Ps5 game crashing ~2 times per map
Ps5 game crashing ~2 times per map
So did you guys even fix anything with this. I have this feeling that your systematically trying to push your console players to a different game by making crashes so often that they quit and buy new games.
Its associated with the flasks.
Last edited by saoulhigh0 on Feb 22, 2022, 8:31:05 PM
"
kirkamus wrote:
So did you guys even fix anything with this. I have this feeling that your systematically trying to push your console players to a different game by making crashes so often that they quit and buy new games.

They fixed a lot of things, Niko Jr. They are also now working on a fix for the crashing. No need to tout conspiracy theories over it, just be patient.
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info