3.17.1 Hotfix 3

"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
cyvviola wrote:
Saying it's going to take 45 minutes to update via Steam. Seriously?

A HDD takes that long to patch loose files (or the GGPK if you're using the standalone client.) Seriously. Get a SSD to reduce this time.

Actually it's the 27.3 GB update size, smart fella. How the fuck is the patch that big for a "fixed a currency crash bug" update?!
Last edited by MeesterButts on Feb 20, 2022, 11:18:38 PM
"
bedouinarab wrote:
"
dormleand wrote:
Can you fix Australian server? MS just randomly climbing until it hits 15k+ and I dc.

Yeah same thing here. Also randomly crashing sometimes as well after the hotfix.

You guys only get to 15k ping? Mine hit 60k ping before I dc'd.

Ended up playing on Singapore servers for most of today because 100ms ping is better than 60k.
"
MeesterButts wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
cyvviola wrote:

A HDD takes that long to patch loose files (or the GGPK if you're using the standalone client.) Seriously. Get a SSD to reduce this time.

Actually it's the 27.3 GB update size, smart fella. How the fuck is the patch that big for a "fixed a currency crash bug" update?!

774.3 KB for me, so not sure what you downloaded :)
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
cyvviola wrote:

Actually it's the 27.3 GB update size, smart fella. How the fuck is the patch that big for a "fixed a currency crash bug" update?![/quote]

774.3 KB for me, so not sure what you downloaded :)[/quote]

Same here. Patch very small.. no ideea what 27GB have you downloaded...
WHEN FIX Multithreading in this game? 50%~ CPU has virtual cores, GGG hates players? Y?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info