Lore Stories: Siege of the Atlas

Very nice! I love the eldritch lore and would enjoy to read more like that.
ty for lore! <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Sitzura wrote:
A little disappointed Cleansing Fire is just another brain. But im sure its gonna have an avatar like Maven uses.

We've fought giant brains before

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I L O V E it!
I hope the next bosses will be more dangerous and interesting
"
Well, we knew this was coming for quite a while because the Envoy hangs out in our break room giving us very long warnings every time we enter.

Chris Wilson lives in the break room?
Really cool! Love this idea of a fucked up hivemind, especially the one copying the minds it tore apart. Reminds me a little about one amazing sci-fi series beloved by me. Also, harbinger lore when?
Awesome stuff. Thanks for the lore post, I want more of this!

I was kinda hoping the Lightbringer or whatever the envoy mentioned was this cleansing Fire figure or even greater. Some type of actual true God, while also being some eldritch space being. Something not bound by reality at all, and same with the chaos tangle entity.
It would be cool to see something with neutral to good intentions. Then its followers use that power for destruction and cause corruption with it even though that's not the intention of the light. Would create some interesting lore while also getting rid of this trope that everything is selfish and pure evil. I think that gets a little old. Endless power doesn't have to cause corruption, if the being possessing it has no human qualities or thoughts whatsoever, there doesn't have to be the limitation of being "corrupted". It can be greater than emotions.
To be honest, i think the lore got way over the top throughout the years. Now we have super giant space monsters, and while mortals are small and meaningless, for convenient reasons, fights between lesser beings are required by space brains to decide who can eat "the atlas".

The atlas is a cool game mechanic, but i miss when the game started with the old character selection, the story ended with killing dominus, everything was more down to earth.
cool stuff. hope the other entities are just as big and scary.

when do we get to feed Tangmazu to Sin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info