Trade auto-accept if the offer matches the price

Please :) It would make our trading SO much better
Last bumped on May 20, 2022, 7:46:32 AM
"
Caedopi wrote:
Please :) It would make our trading SO much better

We've been asking for this for so long man, basically since console launch and all signs point to no.
It would really made the console version more attractive, I hope GGG one day will realise this!
Would be nice, lost my count on how many times i needed to stop some activity to respond an offer.
Merg xbox and ps market its week in and hardly ev es two tones lol
"
mJ_mSv wrote:
It would really made the console version more attractive, I hope GGG one day will realise this!

be a great addition to PC as well if they added the trade board with auto accept. trading in person is out of date. and most people don't like it from what I hear. never know could bring in more new players with better trade. for players that does not want simple trade. there is a ssf option.
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on May 19, 2022, 1:05:07 PM
Unfortunately, like others have said, this has been something we have been extremely vocal about and wanting for years at this point. I believe it would stop a lot of things and make our economy in trade league so much better. So many people over price stuff or as referred to earlier, price fix things to a ridiculous level. If they are scared that people will get scammed by listing something too low, the seller should have done research and feel confident with the price they chose to pick. If I found something that is worth 2EX and I listed as that but it is actually worth 5EX, the person with the knowledge knowing how much it would be worth would benefit. But, I would still get the 2EX I asked for and be happy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info