[PlayStation] 3.17.0 Hotfix

[PlayStation] 3.17.0 Hotfix

Please note that this patch includes 3.17.0 Hotfixes 7 through 12 for PC. The notes are included below for your reference.

Console specific notes

• Repeatable Maven invitations can now be found on the trade board.
  • Lani in Karui Shores now has shortcuts for buying and selling items.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing some sounds to cut off too early or not play at all.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing a crash when changing "Search online only" condition on trade board before doing any searches.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented cursor from being able to navigate to an item in currency or essence tab while in currency application mode.

3.17.0 Hotfix 7

• Fixed an instance where the A Call to Arms quest was not able to be completed.
  • Fixed a bug where your first Maven Invitation for the 10 boss encounter was not guaranteed to drop after collecting 10 bosses. For players who missed this guaranteed drop, it can be obtained by completing any Tier 14+ Map while having 10 or more bosses collected.
  • Fixed a bug where daily Atlas Missions were based off of the most-recently-completed Map tier, rather than the highest-completed Map tier.
  • Fixed a bug where defeating The Eater of Worlds or The Searing Exarch could sometimes fail to unlock their respective Favoured Map Slot.
  • Fixed a bug where retrieving a Voidstone from Kirac did not unlock Voidstone sockets on the Atlas.
  • Fixed a bug where the Ivory Temple Map could not be obtained through using an Orb of Horizons, or through natural map drops.
  • Fixed a bug where the Deadly Nightmare Atlas Passive Skill was not working correctly.

3.17.0 Hotfix 8

• Fixed a bug which prevented the 'Shaping the Mountains' passive from working.
  • Fixed a bug which caused Vaal Molten Shell to be removed by a single hit.
  • Fixed a bug which could cause Voidstones to be socketed into invisible slots.
  • Reduced the number of projectiles from the Bombardier Archnemesis mod and the chance for them to bounce off terrain.

3.17.0 Hotfix 9

• Fixed a bug where Skills granted from Ascendancy Passive Skills were not granted if the Ascendancy Passive Skill was allocated through Forbidden Flame and Forbidden Flesh.
  • Fixed a bug where Boot Enchantments that cause you to take reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes if you've taken a Critical Strike Recently were not working correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where Incursion encounters after the first in an area would not display the current room information on the Temple Map.
  • Fixed a bug where Boss Invitations could sometimes not drop if your progress towards them was doubled.
  • Fixed a rare bug where the Map Device in the Karui Shores could be unusable.

3.17.0 Hotfix 10

• Fixed a bug where The Searing Exarch, The Eater of Worlds, The Black Star and The Infinite Hunger did not have the correct amount of life when there was more than one player in their arena.
  • Fixed a bug where the Berserker Archnemesis modifier could sometimes cause monsters to take more than 100% reduced damage.

3.17.0 Hotfix 11

• Fixed a bug where Scarabs could be used with Unique Maps.

3.17.0 Hotfix 12

• Improved level generation of Blighted Maps so that they fail to open less often. We'll continue to look into cases where this can still fail, however we have fixed most cases where Blighted Maps could not open.
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2022, 1:13:22 PM
No Flask or Gem Tabs yet? :(
Hopefully this fixes not being able to buy in stacks from vendors

Edit: also when you have an affinity tab for flasks and uniques the flask tab has priority which seems kind of backwards
Last edited by demonblaze0 on Feb 15, 2022, 6:16:57 PM
Hi, there are some more console bugs which I was hoping this patch would fix:

The following were experienced in PS5.

* Vendors "buy stack" button by pushing square no longer functions. Instead, it picks up the item from the vendor onto the cursor.

* The trade search menu will sometimes forget the cursor position of the categories. For example, if I go to Wands, then Convoking Wands, then browse. Then I want to switch sub-category by pressing square, this sends me back to the top of the categories selection (body armors). This is a regression from 3.16, where prior to this it would remember your position and take you back to wands.

* The trade browsing tabs will not let you scroll backwards past a certain point. For example if you were to keep paginating forwards to page 130, then tried to go back, the furthest back you can go is around page 120 and the UI will stop you from going back further.

* Harbinger gives huge FPS drop on PS5. This seems like a regression from 3.16 where it would render this fine.
Thank you, amazing League, nice patch!!

We love you and appreciate your work <3
Hi all.
We are aware of both tradeboard repeat search issue and buying stacks from vendors problem.
We plan to fix them in the next patch.
Audio is still cutting out at random, sadge
Ice Shot Deadeye 'till the day I die
There is also another bug that prolly didnt get any attention. Me and a buddy made a guild to share a stash. Well, we kept our currency in a currency tab and when the sextants changed, they were put below the rest of the tab and we cant use them. Update still didnt fix the bug.
Found some stuff which are not working as intented.

While in item craft menu if user picks up item, one cannot put it in place using "x" button. This was not the case before. (atm "triangle" can be used )

Unique flask are not put in unique tab.(affinities are not working with unique flasks(I dont even got flask tab))

Cant open or take temple map (r1 or triangle) once I interact with alva using view temple function (l1). Most of the time same thing happens in maps.

Are we supposed to not able to look at the temple map once we are in the temple room while doing alva mission? (l2+r2 + triangle function is missing in the rooms during missions(not in the temple itself))

Overall league quick functions are good.

We got no gem tab during tab sale week, will said tab be discounted once it hits console market/stash tab sale? I had to miss stash tab sale with fear missing out on new tabs discount. Which is a bug bummer.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Feb 16, 2022, 2:24:40 PM
Hi.

"
While in item craft menu if user picks up item, one cannot put it in place using "x" button. This was not the case before. (atm "triangle" can be used )

Unique flask are not put in unique tab.(affinities are not working with unique flasks(I dont even got flask tab))

Cant open or take temple map (r1 or triangle) once I interact with alva using view temple function (l1). Most of the time same thing happens in maps.

Thank you for reporting these issues. We will look into them.

"
Are we supposed to not able to look at the temple map once we are in the temple room while doing alva mission? (l2+r2 + triangle function is missing in the rooms during missions(not in the temple itself))

We plan to fix this in update 3.17.1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info