Replica Bitterdream gives a wrong gem when vendoring

Before anyone asks, no this does not deal with the penetration gems.

Normally, when you vendor Bitterdream/Replica bitterdream, you gain skill gems that correspond to what sort of supports the unique item gives.

Normally, Replica bitterdream supports gems with 3 level 10 supports (Ice Bite, Immolate & Innervate) and 3 level 1 supports. (Elemental Penetration, Unbound Ailments, Inspiration)

Vendoring this gives you 5 gems you'd expect: all 3 level 10 supports, the level 1 unbound ailments, and a level 1 Fire/Cold/Lightning gem. (at random, with a recipe to receive a level 1 Elemental Penetration instead)

However, instead of receiving a level 1 Inspiration Support Gem in the mix, you receive... A level 1 Unleash Support gem, which isn't even part of the item. This behavior remains whether you are vendoring Replica Bitterdream on its own, or including the trio of level 20 Fire+Cold+Lightning Penetration gems so your result includes an Elemental Penetration gem.

tl;dr: vendoring Replica Bitterdream gives you a level 1 Unleash instead of a level 1 Inspiration.

Bug Report #: Irrelevant, as this bug is trivially reproducible.

Reproduction: Get a Replica Bitterdream by any means. Talk to an NPC vendor and go to the sell screen, and place it in your offer.

Screenshot: Attached is a screenshot showing both the properties of Replica Bitterdream (including the level 1 Inspiration and no form of Unleash) while also showing the vendor recipe result from it, with no Inspiration, and what is clearly an Unleash Support gem.

Screenshot
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2023, 10:42:39 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Can confirm

This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
ACGIFT wrote:
Before anyone asks, no this does not deal with the penetration gems.

Normally, when you vendor Bitterdream/Replica bitterdream, you gain skill gems that correspond to what sort of supports the unique item gives.

Normally, Replica bitterdream supports gems with 3 level 10 supports (Ice Bite, Immolate & Innervate) and 3 level 1 supports. (Elemental Penetration, Unbound Ailments, Inspiration)

Vendoring this gives you 5 gems you'd expect: all 3 level 10 supports, the level 1 unbound ailments, and a level 1 Fire/Cold/Lightning gem. (at random, with a recipe to receive a level 1 Elemental Penetration instead)

However, instead of receiving a level 1 Inspiration Support Gem in the mix, you receive... A level 1 Unleash Support gem, which isn't even part of the item. This behavior remains whether you are vendoring Replica Bitterdream on its own, or including the trio of level 20 Fire+Cold+Lightning Penetration gems so your result includes an Elemental Penetration gem.

tl;dr: vendoring Replica Bitterdream gives you a level 1 Unleash instead of a level 1 Inspiration.

Bug Report #: Irrelevant, as this bug is trivially reproducible.

Reproduction: Get a Replica Bitterdream by any means. Talk to an NPC vendor and go to the sell screen, and place it in your offer.

Screenshot: Attached is a screenshot showing both the properties of Replica Bitterdream (including the level 1 Inspiration and no form of Unleash) while also showing the vendor recipe result from it, with no Inspiration, and what is clearly an Unleash Support gem.

Screenshot

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
Still bugged as of 3.17.2 patch...
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

Still bugged as of 3.17.3 patch...

up

And not found in 3.17.4 patch note preview

still not in 3.18 patch note

up...still not fixed

Unsure due to i am using a legacy Replica Bitterdream or not, but still return :

level 10 Ice Bite
level 10 Immolate
level 10 Innervate
level 1 Penetration
level 1 Unbound Ailments
level 1 Unleash

and still no

Inspiration

Last edited by neohongkong on Sep 24, 2022, 10:59:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info