[PlayStation] Content Update 3.17.0 -- Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas

Yes please release the Danm patch on consoles so we can get the download done before the servers goes live.... Not everyone has t1+ connections!!!
You can download the Patch on Playstation already. It's 7.1 GB big.

So the "just don't play Blight" Bug is still active? The patch notes seem to be very vacant of important fixes to issues that are rampant on the console version of PoE.
i just want to say thank you for this league star was beautiful... my experience was without any problems... congratulation!!!
GGG:We have updated how the sound works. Mind you, we have not tested this but we hope it works. Have fun guys and don't forget to buy our new support packs that we have worked really hard on.

If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
Last edited by Ac1D_FlA5H on Feb 10, 2022, 2:29:01 AM
Wow, the change the way to socket gems is really a big improvement. Thanks
So I finally got my hands on a PS5 and I've jumped back into PoE after a long absence. I noticed that in the bottom right corner, under the Skill Shortcut display there is now what appears to be new shortcuts for holding L2+R2 and then pressing the face buttons/ the directional buttons. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to assign skills to these new shortcuts (if that is indeed their purpose). Could someone please help me out and explain how to assign skills to these shortcuts or inform me as to their purpose if they are not for skills?
"
So I finally got my hands on a PS5 and I've jumped back into PoE after a long absence. I noticed that in the bottom right corner, under the Skill Shortcut display there is now what appears to be new shortcuts for holding L2+R2 and then pressing the face buttons/ the directional buttons. For the life of me I cannot figure out how to assign skills to these new shortcuts (if that is indeed their purpose). Could someone please help me out and explain how to assign skills to these shortcuts or inform me as to their purpose if they are not for skills?

Yea, don't ask me how those new skill lots are supposed to help with anything while we can't bind our abilities to them. You haven't missed the how, it's just not possible right now. No idea how it went live like this, If we are supposed to be able to use them freely.

Right now all that's on it is the Archenemsis Inventory, which I guess they pulled out of the settings menu, so maybe they plan on using those spaces up for other things.. would be nice if they communicated that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info