Fix Trade Site

Since last night, for me it was 2/7/22 11:27:00 PM, Every time I try to open the trade site, it just wants to infinitely load.

Its been like that all night today 2/8/22 9:50:00 PM and its very aggravating. I can't lookup anything to up-grade my gear or to buy currency from others.

Please if you can try to fix this issue.

Also, I know some people might say this, "it might just be your internet".
I can assure you its not, I have a Good to Great Internet connection always, and I have a Beefy Computer. So I honestly don't believe it's my end.

Again please try to fix this issue, Thank You!

This league has been Great so far.
Last bumped on Feb 10, 2022, 1:47:35 AM
Can you try clearing your cache / using another browser?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
It is super laggy again today
"
Novynn wrote:
Can you try clearing your cache / using another browser?

It's very laggy for me today as well.

I tried clearing my cache and browser history and that seemed to work for about 5min only but it's back to taking forever to load again.

Tried to restart my PC as well and router.
Tried it with and without my VPN activated.
Same trauble, have laggy today (for example 21.18 +2gmt)
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
I have tried to clear the cache but it does not help. I know my other friends that play the game also have had the same issues, as well as many other people complaining about it in the forums.

Its to the point where I have to use an external Trade macro, Awakened Poe Trade Macro, to search for stuff, and it has its issues too. but I'd like to search and look at items on sale and keep the search of specific items on my screen.

I know that the Response, " Try Clearing the Cache " is not all ggg has for this as a fix option.

I'd like to convey that I did clear the cache earlier today, 2/9/22 around 4 AM, and it seemed to help for about 10 mins, then it would just go back to infinite load screens.

Thank You for, some, advice on the matter, but this should be looked into on the sites side, maybe there is something there that needs updating or something.

but again thanks for the feedback.
Maybe because of this statement made in another thread about this -->
"
Novynn wrote:
Contact support. You've probably been soft-banned for using a misbehaving third-party tool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info