Atlas Tree - Trading league mechanics for others / powerful bonuses

Hi,

While i enjoyed some mechanics in the past during their own league, the more the time passes and the more i'd like to see some league mechanics gone from my maps. Anything that slow me down too much for instance, like Harvest, Expedition or even Abyss.

The idea would be to being able to trade their spawning chance for others we prefer, ideally entirely. It could also be others bonuses not necessarily tied to others league mechanics.

That would be a next step towards shaping our endgame experience of what mapping is. And i'm sure we'd be many loving it.

As for its implementation, there's many possibilities. Either something similar to the ascendancy nodes of the Ascendant, some passive branches starting from a node removing the league mechanics from our pool of possibilities, or even something like cluster jewels inside that tree too.
The cluster jewels or any socketable item really would probably be the best solution as it'd be the most flexible one regarding what we want to trade the league mechanics we want gone for.
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2022, 8:31:20 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info