[3.17] Seismic Trap - H E L P

Hello,

I am a long-time player and most of my wealth was made from hoarding legacy and alt-art items within 120+ tabs and selling them in recent PoE economies. This means my understanding of the game is still very surface level as I still cannot understand the complexity of crafting in full and the more nuanced (and very important) part of PoE. I'm a simple man...I like to make my "wealth" from natural drops.

I have finally found my niche which is traps, first, it was Arc/Ice Spear Traps but now I am expanding into the Seismic Trap / Exsanguinate meta.

I am looking to absolutely min-max my gear and I am very confident that my set-up is pretty tip-top but I wanted to turn to the more knowledgeable community.

Would you all be so kind as to tear my build apart and recommend a more tanky & Higher DPS version while balancing what I have currently per my PoE DB.

I am able to finish all content, NP...but I am an exile...and I want MORE. I want to be able to do The Feared, Maven and other end-game fights without worrying too much...I still die (mostly my bad reflexes, I'm getting old man).

If you can make me even tankier, and deal more damage...please let me know how!

I still have 300~ raw exalts to burn through still on Standard, and have a lot of really good gear to still sell.

Infinite gratitude.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/Ria1F6hq
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Feb 6, 2022, 5:39:47 PM
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2022, 5:45:21 AM
UPDATED! Squeezed in Arctic Armor & Pride, improved some items, revised the tree : https://pastebin.com/7wFM4zx5
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
If you want more survivability then you can go to Evasion + ES class feature and Ghost Dance. Saboteur may have about ~20k eva with Grace and ~1k ES.
Also you can take ~30% block with shield.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info