3.17.0 Hotfix 5

3.17.0 Hotfix 5

• Fixed a bug causing an unintended increase of monster density in the Betrayal Laboratory.
  • Fixed an instance crash.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2022, 7:15:23 AM
Kirac bug fix when :(
"
PP3 wrote:

Still looking into it, sorry. We'll get a fix out as soon as we can.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
What about Atlas passives not working it Synthetised and Shaper Guardian Maps ? I've seen no communication on this topic (I may have missed it though).
Oh thank you so much.

That shit was ridiculous.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug causing an unintended increase of monster density in the Betrayal Laboratory.

i liked the mass of monsters. made it way more interesting and an actual challenge to get those done.
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Sad :(

"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
"
PP3 wrote:

Still looking into it, sorry. We'll get a fix out as soon as we can.
"
Fixed a bug causing an unintended increase of monster density in the Betrayal Laboratory.

Sad.... I rather liked that one.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Marinxar wrote:
"

Sad.... I rather liked that one.

oh em gee, I'm really sad I missed out on this :(

Going on a tear through research with rampage on is one of the highlights of life on this earth.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Mysterious Orb challenge don't work :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info