The Harmony Mystery Box

RIP many wallets
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
About 4 month wait to buy the Heritage set straight from the store but god it will be worth it. Cool Gulper and combined portal to.
neat
Awesome stuff
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Very nice mtx! (Not that I will buy mystery boxes, I rather wait and get what I want later.) Heritage Wings are awesome! Finally wings that don't look like wings! Please add more wings that look rather like banners in the future. I want to have more realism in this game. All these huge animal wings are completely unrealistic and not logical. No one keen on survival would run with those.

I like the rather minimalistic auras. I'll still be able to see my char through them! :) Most auras are too shiny and huge and actually distract you and offer less visibility during fighting. More minimalism in the future, please!

And once again, good job, Kamil! Your music simply amazes me each time!

Last edited by morgasmus on Feb 4, 2022, 7:06:41 PM
Really like heritage too bad it's mystery box if it were a supporter pack I'd actually buy it right now.
nice
Adorable... must have... Collection!
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
Wow.... You got me with these. All of them look great. Much better than last league's options.
Oh no, i Really like all of these,,,,, my wallet is going to hate me. thank you for finally doing a couple more feminine designs!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info