Siege of the Atlas Item Filter Information

Thanks for getting this out!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
NICE
nice
"
mevoc wrote:
"
TOP_Commander wrote:
Great, but the guy that makes filterblade will pretend as always he needs to finish the lootfilter 1 hour before league start instead of releasing the loot filter update in the next couple hours so people can spend time to setup their loot filters 24h ahead of time. (or even just 5 hours ahead of league start...)

Its great Filterblade does what they do, but pretending every league on live stream "Alright I've been working on the loot filter for the past 36 hours, and only couple more edits left" is just BS with 1 hour to go before league starts.

I am also convinced GGG actually sends this info to Filterblade way sooner than we hear about it so filterblade Folks can punch in the parameters in a couple hours, lets be real.

Sometimes I wish GGG would take over filterblade and do it themselves so there is less pretending and unnecessary fabricated "procrastination BS".

I see that you have absolutely no idea how much work goes into stuff like this.

You can always do it yourself you know since apparently you are a expert on programming and know how long it takes to get this done.
Is it true that MAVEN ORB IS BEING REMOVED!??
"
userwau wrote:
"
mevoc wrote:
"
TOP_Commander wrote:
Great, but the guy that makes filterblade will pretend as always he needs to finish the lootfilter 1 hour before league start instead of releasing the loot filter update in the next couple hours so people can spend time to setup their loot filters 24h ahead of time. (or even just 5 hours ahead of league start...)

Its great Filterblade does what they do, but pretending every league on live stream "Alright I've been working on the loot filter for the past 36 hours, and only couple more edits left" is just BS with 1 hour to go before league starts.

I am also convinced GGG actually sends this info to Filterblade way sooner than we hear about it so filterblade Folks can punch in the parameters in a couple hours, lets be real.

Sometimes I wish GGG would take over filterblade and do it themselves so there is less pretending and unnecessary fabricated "procrastination BS".

I see that you have absolutely no idea how much work goes into stuff like this.

You can always do it yourself you know since apparently you are a expert on programming and know how long it takes to get this done.

Dude does a massive amount of work on something near everyone uses that saves them loads of time. If you are so unhappy with his time frame of finishing it so close to league launch, just don't use his anymore, use your own.
Thanks! Nice and organized.

Would like to see item affix changes appear in these though.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
"
Is it true that MAVEN ORB IS BEING REMOVED!??
Renamed to Orb of Dominance.
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
Will this update fix the currently existing problems of item filter sounds being screwed up? (Delayed, sometimes not happening, etc.)
aa
Last edited by Saquu on Jul 29, 2023, 11:12:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info