[3.18] Bleed Pop Bow League Start Guide. Armour based mapper.

Thanks, corrected it!
Can you explain to me what is the difference between :
https://pastebin.com/Y9tpm8t4
And
https://pastebin.com/SfgBNXK9

I noticed an increase in life, with the level of stones, the damage will be higher, but why did the character lose mobility (yes, I noticed that the bank is turned off, the charges from the assendance are also disabled there?)

And another question, will using an Asylum helmet be more effective for bosses?

Thanks.
"
miua77 wrote:
Can you explain to me what is the difference between :
https://pastebin.com/Y9tpm8t4
And
https://pastebin.com/SfgBNXK9

I noticed an increase in life, with the level of stones, the damage will be higher, but why did the character lose mobility (yes, I noticed that the bank is turned off, the charges from the assendance are also disabled there?)

And another question, will using an Asylum helmet be more effective for bosses?

Thanks.

The difference is the second POB is my actual working gear, as shown also in the T16 map showcase. The expensive gear version of the second POB was just to show what you could upgrade, but i would advise to go for the gear shown in the actual 15 ex version. I will remove the "expensive" gear section from the first POB to avoid future confusion though.

I changed a few things on the tree as well, to get the build a bit more tanky (more life etc.).

I also clicked only the boxes for that you have easily uptime against bosses without gemswapping. In mapping you have challenger charges/frenzy charges etc, so your damage and ms will be much higher than in the POB.

About assailum: The boss dps will be higher with assailum for sure, but you give up your helmet for that. If you just chain T16 maps with eldritch influence and a couple cheap scarabs (blight, legion, breach, harbinger etc) and take the respective atlas points to juice them you can make a lot of currency.

For bossing I would recommend a build that does higher single target damage where you dont need to aim yourself like seismic trap, some minion build or explosive arrow.

Last edited by Karlchenkeule on Feb 14, 2022, 5:54:25 PM
Given the use of pride and flesh & stone, im curious how you find damage consistency due to the near-by range of those auras.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Given the use of pride and flesh & stone, im curious how you find damage consistency due to the near-by range of those auras.

Flesh and Stone i use just to replace Blood and Sand because i have enough Mana Reservation nodes and it has some additional defensive and offensive bonuses compared to blood and sand.

For Pride:
It could be switched for Malevolence ofc but you then need additional int. If i have time/interest i may try Malevolence out as well, but I think the real advantage of Malevolence is for the Hybrid Version of this build with Assailum, because you have to channel and dont attack that often, thereby profiting much more from the increased duration.
I play this build with a much more "in your face" style so I am typically relatively near enemies and hit them relatively often.
Last edited by Karlchenkeule on Feb 22, 2022, 1:45:36 PM
Ah fair. I'm playing more evasion based, and while i dont have a good bow yet nor am i super high level, it does feel squishy. So if getting the deterimination, but you're able to keep safe in closer range. I could see the damage working out quite well with pride + f&s.
Have converted over to your build. Definitely more tanky, but higher red maps i find to still be a challenge. Mainly some of the bosses, and ive also specc'd atlas towards betrayal, and they can hit pretty hard :)
I cannot see your pantheon points, but you should have freeze immune (brine king) and poison stuff there.

Additionally burning+poison immunity on your flasks to prevent deaths from DOT.
You can get more life on some of your gear as well as on the tree (maybe check out my current build) to get up to 6k life and above.

You can also get more armour on boots/helmet gloves etc. I have 33k armour without flasks, you have 26.

Your skill gems are not leveled up as well, no quality, you will get a decent chunk of damage (which also increases survivability) there.

Another point is jewels. You should at least get some with increased life, ideally these for like 50c-70c:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Archnemesis/rL96JRGSQ
I would also recommend to respecc some of the right hand side damage nodes and go for a cluster jewel setup like i did.

Yeah im in progress of leveling gems. I flipped a number of them in the past day or so. I beat Eater of Worlds last night, as well as Searing Exarch today.

Since getting molten shell linked, tankyness got a lot better. As well as since ive been leveling up some of the other gems. Over the last day or two i bought a better quiver, amulet, which i annointed, so damage is decent. Mostly I can do okay against singular bosses. 10 boss maven invite kicked my butt pretty good, but I still finished it.

Build is capable, and feels amazing in things like heist & legion, but yeah is a bit tricky on the bossing front. Outside of me not dodging metamorphs/tough archnemesis mobs, i find red maps are going pretty smoothly now.

Current gear for posterity:

Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Feb 26, 2022, 7:01:17 PM
for the first and only thing i will say chance to bleed does not support puncture , now you must tell me how you are getting it too ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info