[OUTDATED 3.17] Nouch's Jugg DISCHARGE 3.17 Over 4M per Ignite 300KEhp Suppr Spell + Block cap

(Outdated) BUFFED Discharge damage and effectiveness buffed but 60% less damage with ailments in 3.17

this should still be a buff since ignite deals 50% of the initial hit as burning dmg, losing 5% of damage with ailments if counterbalanced by the almost 33.3333333333333333% more hit damage Discharge gets.

My new Juggernaut Discharge build (LUL)

so... got bored... here is my starter for next league.

There might be some things that might need change (not sure of the efficiency of Divine Shield)

https://pastebin.com/yTi9cm2Q

enjoy
Last edited by Nouch420 on Aug 13, 2022, 7:16:05 AM
Last bumped on Aug 13, 2022, 7:36:44 AM
hey, ur build look cool do you think it will work ??
Discharge look sus in league start xD
"
derman83 wrote:
hey, ur build look cool do you think it will work ??
Discharge look sus in league start xD

I got to 100 in SSF ritual league with a less tanky version. I think if you can get the unique flask it will work ok, it is a bit clunky though, as you have to get hit to get charges sometimes.

I might start with something else like RF since the tree and gear are quite similar and switch to discharge once I got Ahn's Heritage and the Flask. I also might start with Heiro EA totems as I want to do all content, and bosses are clearly the most clunky content since you dont get flasks charges easily.
I'm gonna try this, since my first league start felt way too clunky.

Any thoughts of swapping a ring for a Berek's Respite?
It creates new ignites on mob death, letting it chain past the enemies, like one of the old guaranteed explodey chests
Last edited by JohnSmithal on Feb 4, 2022, 11:57:46 PM
"
JohnSmithal wrote:

It creates new ignites on mob death, letting it chain past the enemies, like one of the old guaranteed explodey chests

Not sure if it's usefull since you have "ignite proliferation" which does the same but adds a lot of damage. But if you swap a ring you could swap the one without the curse of hit. I'm still gearing as RF but I'll try since I never actually got that ring I believe :) could be good, really have to say idk on this one
Hey there. I would like to ask how did u dealt with Single target dmg through story ? Seems pretty low and i dont know if i should use something else for now and then discharge. Any tips?
"
Nouch420 wrote:
"
JohnSmithal wrote:

Not sure if it's usefull since you have "ignite proliferation" which does the same but adds a lot of damage. But if you swap a ring you could swap the one without the curse of hit. I'm still gearing as RF but I'll try since I never actually got that ring I believe :) could be good, really have to say idk on this one

Ignite proliferation creates a circle around your ignited enemy that causes nearby enemies to take the same ignite damage. It cannot spread.
Berek's Respite spreads the ignites to any nearby enemy, so with enough mob density it can take care of the whole screen. The two don't do the same thing at all.
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
Very cool.

Bossing seems like you would only have endurance charges up.

PCOC + orb of storms gains some i guess.
No way to gain frenzy vs bosses?

Is this correct?

Also, Does using war crys with no war cry cast speed or recovery feel bad for enduring cry?

Your POB has covered in ash checked, but i dont see a source of it.

Also, the POB has 7 gem links for discharge?

Also the jewels alone add 1.5 mil dps. 4 of these jewels is probably close to 20ex.
Last edited by AdamSanders on Aug 9, 2022, 3:07:56 PM
"
AdamSanders wrote:
Very cool.

Bossing seems like you would only have endurance charges up.

PCOC + orb of storms gains some i guess.
No way to gain frenzy vs bosses?

Is this correct?

Also, Does using war crys with no war cry cast speed or recovery feel bad for enduring cry?

Your POB has covered in ash checked, but i dont see a source of it.

Also, the POB has 7 gem links for discharge?

Also the jewels alone add 1.5 mil dps. 4 of these jewels is probably close to 20ex.

Bossing is pain, but clearing is quite good.

For power charger the coc and oos is not a bad idea.

the cry speed was ok but not great

covered in ash is a mistake, I had Xoph's Blood on the old version.

For what looks like a 7 link it's just woke burning damage, but it's not active. so it's a 6l

The jewel were not hard to get with harvest no with the new harvest of 3.19 I have no idea. But yes since we play as jugg and no elemental damage from ascendancy the jewels are very important and kind of most of our damage.

I'm sure you'd be able to do a version of this build for 3.19 as you seem to know what you're talking about. since expedition the game as changed so much that I dont know how viable it is though.
"
Phrallax wrote:
Hey there. I would like to ask how did u dealt with Single target dmg through story ? Seems pretty low and i dont know if i should use something else for now and then discharge. Any tips?

Bossing damage is low, it's enough to clear t16 bosses, but this was before the new atlas tree so bosses might be hard to kill in the current version of the build, defo can't farm conquerors or pinnacle bosses with this build.

The one upside is that you clear maps quite fast you just discharge in a pack and move on. But as soon as you can't kill something with one discharge it becomes pain, with the new archnemesis mods on rare it might not be viable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info