Items being de-listed from the official trade site after updating thread with linked items.

So maybe this is a bit of a niche bug, but it frustrated the hell out of me and I couldnt figure out why certain items were "disappearing" from being listed on the trade site.

If you change the price of an item in your premium tab, and that item is also listed in a forum post - it will show as "unverified" (maybe just temporarily?) when you hover over the item in your thread.

If you then go and delete the unverified item link, and repost the item from your website stash, it will de-list the item from the official trade website and not update properly. This means your item will "look" like it is listed for a price in your public tab - but will not actually be visible on the trade site.

As soon as I tried to "re-verify" the item in my forum post - it vanishes from the official trade site - even if I have changed nothing in-game and my in-game tab still shows that the item is properly listed in a public tab.

It's kind of a weird chain of events... but it was extremely frustrating to figure out wtf was going on and I can't imagine that this is working properly.

To clarify here's what happened step-by-step so a mod can replicate it:

1 - put an item for sale in a public stash tab
2 - make a thread in the poe forums and link said item so is 'verified' in the post
3- change the price of the item in game, in your public tab, and change instances to "update" it with the trade server.
4 - now flip back to the post you made and you will see the item is no longer 'verified'
5 - edit the post, delete the old item link and re-link the exact same item
6 - item is now 'verified' again in your thread post.
7 - item is now immediately removed from visibility on the trade site.
8 - in game, the item "looks" like it is properly set up in your premium tab, but infact will not appear on the trade website

hope that's clear.
Last edited by bobby3127 on Jan 10, 2022, 3:04:19 PM
Last bumped on Jan 11, 2022, 3:58:59 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I think this is because posting an item on the trade sub-forums will list the item on the trade site, so you're effectively updating your listing when you re-post the item on the trade sub-forum.

If you just use the post and include a properly-formatted price, it'll list it properly on the trade site too, no need to use the public stash tab in that case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info