Community Designed Microtransaction - Top 2 Design Options

Dark and Epic Wings - Top 2 Design Options

Asymmetrical, Single-Sided Wing
223138.95%
Three-Headed Creature (Hydra/Dragon/Cerberus)
349761.05%
Poll closed
"
sumfight wrote:
How is asymmetrical not winning?

It's not winning because it already lost to 3-head at an approximate ratio of 3:2.

And guess what the vote ratio is with this re-vote? Asym is losing to 3-head at the same approximate ratio of 3:2.

Last edited by Galtrovan on Jan 6, 2022, 5:04:19 PM
I am saddened and disappointed that so many ppl actually LIKE the TERRIBLE idea of a 3-headed back attachment

doesn't matter what GGG does, that thing is gonna look fugly
cool
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
boldfacelies wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I chose the three-headed critter mainly because a one-sided wing would be silly. At best, you'd fly in circles; at worst, you wouldn't fly at all. Of course, too many "wings" in the MTX store would be "no flyers," even with two wings. =9[.]9=

Bro. You can't fly in this game even with two wings.

You really went there? Lame. Enjoy your monothopter MTX, "Bro." =9[.]9=

Is that a cat face? Did you cat face me?
Eat your vegetables.
Nooooo i wanted the wing so bad! I am crushed.
We already have a Wing/Backattachment with a 3 headed creature!??!?!
It's gonna flop hard, people don't actually run around with the nonsense animal head MTX.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
I think they have both received enough votes to warrant both of them being made. Everyone is a winner and it won't be that much extra work.
Both!!!!!!!

sell both, duh.
"
CycloneSP wrote:
I am saddened and disappointed that so many ppl actually LIKE the TERRIBLE idea of a 3-headed back attachment

doesn't matter what GGG does, that thing is gonna look fugly

Welcome to democracy bud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info