Feel the cold with the new Frigid Character Effect and bring the festive mood into Wraeclast with Frigid Fireworks! These new seasonal microtransactions are now available in the store until January 8th (NZT) and won't return until the next December/January holiday period! Watch their videos below or click here to get yours.

We're also running a sale on cosmetic effects from the Midnight Pact Mystery Box with 59 microtransactions available at discounted prices. View the full selection here. The sale ends at Dec 20, 2021 7:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

In case you need extra points, check out the Scourge Supporter Packs or the current Core Supporter Packs which will leave the store next week! Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Nice
Cool!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
LOL FIREWORKS
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I'd actually like the fireworks to use in my hideout. I currently use the ringmaster ones, but would love some white ones.
why is the
Midnight Pact Character Effect not on sale?!?!?!?!?!?!
GGG, it is summer in down under (or ANZ region), please sell me summer stuff instead.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Will core packs be arriving before the end of this sale? Like tomorrow or something? :(

E: Oof yikes nevermind saw the text at the bottom
Last edited by ToucanToucan on Dec 16, 2021, 11:02:02 PM
"
pannendienst wrote:
why is the

Because it was released during Scourge league. No MTX that were release during the current league will be able to be on sale until the league ends.
bottomtext
"
pannendienst wrote:
why is the

It is acctually, for 315 points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info