Pickup range. Its too small

Its always been annoying, but after farming The Beachhead for a few times, it became infuriating. So much that i ragequitted. Pickup radius is way too small. You have to stand right on top of item to pick it up. Why?

Is it gamebreaking somehow if it was increased?
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2022, 10:12:18 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
this question was asked during one of q/a with ceo
and he said they are fine with the current radius
well, too bad, because it adds a huge discomfort for everyone, more time waste and more clicks
this should have been fixed years and years ago
dead game
bring back 3.13
pickup range increase would be nice

also: currency needs to stack better. anyone who did nemesis 3 or something similar can see that the stacking is still terrible.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
it really quite annoys me when i hear chris talk about how he doesnt understand the problem players now have with picking things up when we used to pick things up in games in the past (he means diablo 2).

yeah chris, im 40 years old, i was playing d2 at launch too, remember d2 where our entire inventory was charms and we could pick up 1 item at a time? we did a boss run and picked up maybe 2 items total, and then you made a game where we pick up literally 50+ items in a map run...

and then you condensed currency drops together recently, and we still pick up 50+ items because thats how much fking shit drops that you expect people to loot. then turn around and compare it to old games where there was hardly any looting, talk bout how some kid of vacuum autoloot for anything would be terrible, small pickup radius is fine etc as if the absurdly bloated amount of crap that drops in your game isnt radically different to those other games, and any other arpg that even comes close to having this amount of crap dropping has some kind of vacuum mechanic for parts of the loot pool because the devs recognise making an item picking up simulator = a shit game and they would rather you actually play the game, as in fight monsters.
And this is why I don't bother picking up much after a certain point in the game. Takes too long for literally nothing worthwhile.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
bump
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info