[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

"
Dassort wrote:
thanks for your work man i have a question do you think this build work with any elemental attack skill?

I think it can work with some other skills but probably not doing the same damage. Ice Crash scales rly great
Last edited by Durnz on Dec 13, 2021, 6:20:18 AM
Hi,

I'm working on a similar build (STR stack melee inquisitor), but I'm heading to Replica Alberon's and Paradoxica/Replica Frostbreath (or frostbreath + Skitterbots). Did you consider this route over elemental damage ? Both have pros and cons, I guess, and I'm eager to know why you chose Brutus'.

Also, are you fine with elemental damage (especially from spells as you don't block them) ? You don't seem to have mitigation for this, except large eHP pool and regen. Or maybe I missed something ? Because when I see your PoB it doesn't look this much tanky, but you're totally fine in your videos (like the wave 30 simulacrum one). How comes ??? :D
"
PoitelMarto wrote:
Hi,

I'm working on a similar build (STR stack melee inquisitor), but I'm heading to Replica Alberon's and Paradoxica/Replica Frostbreath (or frostbreath + Skitterbots). Did you consider this route over elemental damage ? Both have pros and cons, I guess, and I'm eager to know why you chose Brutus'.

Also, are you fine with elemental damage (especially from spells as you don't block them) ? You don't seem to have mitigation for this, except large eHP pool and regen. Or maybe I missed something ? Because when I see your PoB it doesn't look this much tanky, but you're totally fine in your videos (like the wave 30 simulacrum one). How comes ??? :D

Hi. Brutus give us a lot of elemental damage and Inquisitor penetrates all the elemental resistances. And because of that there is no point on using Replica Alberon. Our damage comes from Brutus. If you're considering to go this way I'd recommend you to do that as an Occultist.

And about elemental damage I don't have too much problems because the petrified blood that mitigates a portion of the damage taken. And damage over time is not a problem for this build because inquisitor has a lot of regen.
Looks promising! I assume one could league start this?
"
YersiniaD wrote:
Looks promising! I assume one could league start this?

I'm not sure but I think so.
i want to know to about blight map. can build handle blight map , i think he got you confused cause he add " only " in end :D
"
DukeMax wrote:
i want to know to about blight map. can build handle blight map , i think he got you confused cause he add " only " in end :D

I'm not sure. I don't do blight maps :D
Thanks for the build :) I got to lvl 90 with "only" 35 deaths, which I'm happy with. The only reason I haven't been "crushing" endgame is probably because I barely played this league until now. I'm heavily considering using this one again for the upcoming release ^^
Any reason for not running Divine Shield?
"
Thanks for the build :) I got to lvl 90 with "only" 35 deaths, which I'm happy with. The only reason I haven't been "crushing" endgame is probably because I barely played this league until now. I'm heavily considering using this one again for the upcoming release ^^

Thanks for the feedback. That's the build I liked most this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info