[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

Hello, I'm Durnz and this is my Ice Crash Strength Stacking build that I created on Scourge League (v3.16) and it is still viable for Archnemesis league (v3.17). This build is capable of doing all content and progress from low cost to high cost. I killed all end game bosses with a low budget gear. I felt rly strong playing that build. It's fun, non meta, have a great dps and it is tanky.

Pro's & Con's

+ Not so expensive to be effective
+ Tanky (High Armour and Block Chance)
+ Immune to Stun, Chill, Freeze and Ignite
+ Can do most of map mods (only expcetion is Life/ES Regen and Elemental Reflect mods)

- It is a bit Slow

What Changed for 3.17
Spoiler

1 - The body armour doesn't need the prophecy anymore.
2 - There is no more Assassin's Mark on hit for rings, so is needed to use Mark on Hit Support + Assassin's Mark. My suggestion is to remove Infernal Cry and maybe Steelskin or Lifetap.

Gear
Spoiler

Starting Gear

Core Gear

Jewels

Unique Jewels

Stats you should look for for Rare jewels
#% Global Critical Strike Multiplier
#% Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
#% Multiplier with Elemental Skills
#% Multiplier with Cold Skills
#% Multiplier with One Handed Weapons
#% Increased Maximum Life
#% Attack Speed with One Handed Maces
#% Attack Speed while holding a Shield
#% Attack speed
#% Attack and Cast Speed
#% to Strength
#% to Strength and Dexterity
#% to Strength and Intelligence

Cluster Jewel
Overlord + Martial Prowess + Weight Advantage is the best one. Overlord + Martial Prowess is enough to start

Skill Gems
Spoiler

WEAPON: Multiple totems + Ancestral Protector + Vaal Ancestral Warchief

BODY ARMOUR: Ice Crash + Shockwave + Multistrike + Pulverise + Elemental Damage With Attacks + Increased Critical Strike Damage these gems are in order of priority already. If you low on crit chance I'd recommend to use Increased Critical Strike Support instead of critical damage til you get high crit chance

BOOTS: Defiance Banner + Enduring Cry and Mark on Hit Support + Asassin's Mark
HELMET: Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Steelskin + Blood Rage
GLOVES: Precision + Blood and Sand + Vitality + Arrogance Support

SHIELD: Purity of Elements + Determination + Petrified Blood

Ascendancy, Enchantments, Bandits & Pantheon
Spoiler

Ascendancy Points
1. Righteous Providence
2. Sanctuary
3. Pious Path
4. Inevitable Judgement

Enchantments:
Helmet: Blood and Sand has Increased Buff Effect or Ancestral Protector Totem grants #% increased Attack Speed while Active
Boots: Adds # to # Lightning Damage if you haven't Killed Recently

Bandits: Help Alira.

Pantheon:
Major God: Soul of Lunaris.
Minor God: Soul of Abberath

Pastebin
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/7g92vjFC

In this pastebin there are the leveling trees and variations for the gear.
Check the section left down corner to choose what tree you want to see as shown in the image below.

For the gear you can choose in the Items Tab and select which gear you would like to see.

Videos

FAQ
Spoiler

Q: What should I use for leveling until I get Ice Crash?
A: You can use whatever skill you like for example: Smite, Static Strike, Ground Slam, Earthshatter. They should work fine.

Q: When should I go Low Life version?
A: Probably when you get a good life pool (around 6k life) and Doriany's Glorious Vanity to get fat ES and the shield for mana reservation.

Q: Which Auras should I use before going LL?
A: Determination + Purity of Elements + Precision + Blood and Sand + Defiance Banner

If you have any question about the guide you can find me on www.twitch.tv/durnnz or just ask me here and I'll respond as soon as I can.
Last edited by Durnz on Feb 7, 2022, 3:04:30 PM
Last bumped on Jun 21, 2022, 8:06:32 AM
is this viable for blight-ravaged maps only ?
Nice build

what would u recommend as an alternative of the iron fortress ? Realy expensive in HC :'( :'(

Looks very tanky i'm tryin' it in HC Scourge ^^ fingers crossed

see ya
"
is this viable for blight-ravaged maps only ?

Sorry, didn't understand your question.

Do you wanna know if this build is viable for ravaged-blight maps?
Last edited by Durnz on Dec 12, 2021, 10:53:46 AM
"
Battosai31 wrote:
Nice build

what would u recommend as an alternative of the iron fortress ? Realy expensive in HC :'( :'(

Looks very tanky i'm tryin' it in HC Scourge ^^ fingers crossed

see ya

Well.. Body Armour and Helmet are part of the core items.

The body armour provide us huge deeps and block. It's Rly strong. If you can't get it, just try to get any armour with str until you can get it. try rolling prophecies, or buy it.
haha niceeeeeeeeeeeeee didn't know there was a prophecy , only cost 2ex instead of 10ex haha ^^ thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ! letss goooo
"
Battosai31 wrote:
haha niceeeeeeeeeeeeee didn't know there was a prophecy , only cost 2ex instead of 10ex haha ^^ thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ! letss goooo

nice.. now you can get it :D
Can u Check the ascendency, i think u have miss a copy past or something cauz it's occultist & the pastbin is occultist too ^^

"
Battosai31 wrote:
Can u Check the ascendency, i think u have miss a copy past or something cauz it's occultist & the pastbin is occultist too ^^

Yes, I've copy and paste from an older build guide I did. I forgot these details. Thanks for telling me. Its correct now.
thanks for your work man i have a question do you think this build work with any elemental attack skill?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info