New Microtransaction: Void Spark Effect

If we want to focus on all the animation details while casting in our hideouts, we can. This visuals are distinctive enough in combat. We cast thousands of these per map and saturate the screen with this skill, so making it less attention grabbing and visually obstructive in combat is a welcome design shift.

The murky aspect also fits the theme well. If I play Spark again some league, it will all but certainly be with this MTX.
Void is the way!
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
two spark MTX in a roll....

I predict spark is being heavily buffed in 3.17.

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Stopped feeling the thrill of the void car since 3.16
These looks way too detailed and intricate for a skill like Spark where we spew out hundreds per second. I tried the Spider Spark but it dropped my FPS drastically compared to the basic Spark. We're talking 30FPS instead of 90+.
(9700k @4.2GHz, 3080, 16GB 3200MHz, 1TB nvme, SecretLab Titan)

I love the theme, especially for such a bright spell. Having the entire screen be lit up by blue and white lightning gets hard on the eyes after a while, I always try to opt for the darkest mildest MTXes, so this definitely is an insta-buy, except I'm scared it's gonna tank my performance.
Last edited by Zegrod on Dec 8, 2021, 3:21:02 PM

https://valid.x86.fr/cache/banner/22t8mi-2.png
IGN @SexyMilf
Last edited by ProGameZ on Dec 8, 2021, 6:50:59 PM
Don't know why looking at these make me giggle.
To accept a challenge from the Void is merely suicide for the unprepared.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info