Feel the thrill of the void with the new Void Spark Effect. This cosmetic effect replaces the regular look of the Skill Effect with a black tentacled mass with sparks of blue lightning. Catch a glimpse of it below or get yours here.

Embrace the darkness with the Elder Armour Set, Void Wings and Void Weapon Skin.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
nice
noice
Spark nerf incoming.
Would need much HIGHER gfx to be able to make them out unless we SLOW down the proj speed. But it was a nice idea of someone. I think it would have looked better on essence drain. But thats just my opinion.
"
Would need much HIGHER gfx to be able to make them out unless we SLOW down the proj speed. But it was a nice idea of someone. I think it would have looked better on essence drain. But thats just my opinion.

Agreed. Don't get me wrong, this is awesome, it's just hard to see on a skill like spark.
"
ScreenName wrote:
[

Agreed. Don't get me wrong, this is awesome, it's just hard to see on a skill like spark.

Which is fine because a real spark build will have about 4000 more on the screen than these demos.
Pretty neat looking.
Last edited by Nihimoth on Apr 17, 2024, 12:13:37 AM
Illusion or Transcendence Wild Strike please.

Two MTX in a row and yet I don't think I ever used Charged Bolt. I mean Spark.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info