Scourge Supporter Packs Concept Art #1 - Liege

art as always looks rly cool
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
yngvarrr wrote:
Kind of strange that the mage themed set with robes does not have a staff version of the weapon. Good set nonetheless, first purchase for me.

I always thought of this as ceremonial armor, not mage robes. Think something a high fantasy version of the Buckingham Palace guards would wear.
Le Toucan Will Return
Such an awesome set. Only thing missing would be a staff skin with kinda the same look as the wand but way bigger obv.
Last edited by auc_martin on Dec 5, 2021, 6:15:46 PM
baller
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
I do quite like the Liege set.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Great concept art!
"
yngvarrr wrote:
Kind of strange that the mage themed set with robes does not have a staff version of the weapon. Good set nonetheless, first purchase for me.

Wait. It doesn't? That sucks. Anyways, that and the christmassy reindeer aside, I love the look of this pack. Hope they'll make more fabric-like armor sets in the future.
Love the designs of this one and got it on my console account. Just sad about no staff weapon. At least the Scourge Weapon staff is excellent.
... is not a troll
This is very beautiful! The portal looks amazing! I enjoy the concept are a lot, please keep them coming :)

I know the map/biome is quite a while in the game now, but if there was concept art for Primordial Blocks, it would be extremely nice to see! In terms of design, I still love the primordial theme very much and I think the artists who worked on that deserve applause and appreciation.
I love the design of the weapons and the armour. Big thumbs up! :o)
I do unfortunately not like the pet nor the portal. Had the pet been a beautiful white stag with no magic effects I would probably have had a really hard time not buying the pack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info