Reserved mana issue

Hi guys,

I have the following problem.

After updating the game and reseting my passive skill tree I dont have any reserved mana. I'm pretty sure i did something wrong / messed up with the gems. I used to have at least 800 mana left after Herald of ice and Hatred, now it says 1800 and that's it, no reserved mana, no anything, just one blue ball and spells saying Not enoght mana!

I'm confused, any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Sofia
Last bumped on Dec 1, 2021, 6:00:38 AM
"
mofince wrote:
Hi guys,

I have the following problem.

After updating the game and reseting my passive skill tree I dont have any reserved mana. I'm pretty sure i did something wrong / messed up with the gems. I used to have at least 800 mana left after Herald of ice and Hatred, now it says 1800 and that's it, no reserved mana, no anything, just one blue ball and spells saying Not enoght mana!

I'm confused, any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Sofia

If you want help, then you will have to unhide your chars and tell us witch one is having "the problem"....

Is it better now?
"
mofince wrote:

Is it better now?

well you have put hatred in a ring that make it have no cost.

regarding your helmet, you should rethink the gems in that one.....
If you haven't played in a couple of patches, mana reservation has changed a bit now.
To Han's point, your helm is designed for a curse gem.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
If you haven't played in a couple of patches, mana reservation has changed a bit now.
To Han's point, your helm is designed for a curse gem.

yes, i know, changed some gems today trying to find out where did i go wrong, guess i need to go back and read the news :)

thanks guys
I think you should rather fix your resists, max life, gem setups, and damage

all of your items are unique, which is bad, because they tend to have only little life and resists on them. Also they seem to be random, with no synergies. Uniques should be used only for their needed properties, other items should be rare. Only non-unique is weapon which has terrible stats. gem setups make no sense, most noticeable is using controlled destruction and increased critical strikes at the same time in your main setup..

resists except chaos have to be capped. Life of a level 80 bow char minimum 4k, more better

poor tree, poor cluster jewel, poor flasks

etc etc etc

perhaps try to read/watch some beginner guides
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Nov 30, 2021, 5:15:56 PM
I would like to recommend poe.ninja.

When I first asked for help here ... many pointed me to youtube. However, youtube always had out dated information as POE kept changing. So certain things were nerfed and I was blindly working towards an already nerfed built.

Though saying that, in poe.ninja, you can shortlist to your specific build ... then study the most used gems ... the most used gears. Bearing in mind that the top DPS builds, are to be ignored. As they are purely DPS-centric ... with little regards for life, or playability in the game.

I will try to go back to poe.ninja at least once a month ... and soon you will notice that the passive trees ... the gears ... the gems used are all quite uniform.

And they are like that for a reason ... it gives the best results for the current period.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info