Hideouts not unlocking

Hi guys,

I'm not sure what's happening. I'm looking to unlock more hideouts by finding people who share them (or sell) their unlock location.
I go to their hideout, enter the map portal, enter the hideout location. "quest" says "Hideout Unlocked". I get out, Helena has nothing to say, and my own Helena doesn't have the hideout in the 'change hideout' menu. I tried this for Brutal and Backstreet hideout, relogged as well and still nothing.

Any idea why this is happening? I can't find any info around that would shed light on this. I'm lvl 81, just unlocked zana, dunno if i need to do and pre-requisites? I haven't finished the Baran/Kirac quest for example.

Last bumped on Nov 30, 2021, 2:01:17 AM
did you clear the hideout(killed all monsters)?

maybe you need to be there when that happens
d:-D*
They were all dead when I got there.

"
maybe you need to be there when that happens

Perhaps, however these persons were sharing hideouts like this for a full party, and ive talked to both of the hosts, they said they just open and let people in and it works.

I guess I'll just have to grind them myself to make sure it works.
You have to talk to Helena before you leave it for it to be unlocked.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
If You find the hideout Yourself, You get it after killing the last monster in it.
If You are offered with a hideout, You have to talk to Helena on the map You got invited.

I found all hideouts myself, and shared a lot of them with others the above way without problem.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info