Dec race events for console.

So... let me start out by saying what the actual fuck.

Do you really care that little about the few of us that play on console that you're not even giving us race events anymore?

I don't bitch about much, but from you guys refusing to fix non-map item krangling to be even somewhat decent, to running these events to take peoples minds off of you guys ruining what had the potential to be the best league of all time.

You don't even give us the events you're using to make up for the lack of league fixes?

That's just real fucking low.
And I'm normally all in on backing you guys.
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2021, 12:51:35 AM
I really don't understand why console players don't have those races.

Last year, we had it. It was so much fun. But this year, we don't have it. Why is that?

You make the game, and then you don't support it. Really don't understand what you call "our vision."
"
I really don't understand why console players don't have those races.

Last year, we had it. It was so much fun. But this year, we don't have it. Why is that?

You make the game, and then you don't support it. Really don't understand what you call "our vision."

100% like personally I wouldn't care if we even got all of them, but give us something.

Like endless heist and the atlas invasion both sound stupid fun for hardcore.
I'd be fine not having delve or delirium because we already had delve and well delirium while rewarding isn't really "Fun"
I can only assume they let go most of the console support team based on the lack of bug fixes, patch delays and general forum replies.

This has been really noticeable over the past 2 leagues. I don't moan alot about this game but if this does not piss you off as a console player, something is wrong.
Honestly heartbroken by this decision, I was really looking forward to these events because I don't have much in my life other than this game. I don't even understand why we can't have them when it was fine last year. But it seems we don't even warrant the smallest of explanations.
Last edited by Yoda Nobunaga on Nov 28, 2021, 4:28:05 PM
"
Yoda Nobunaga wrote:
Honestly heartbroken by this decision, I was really looking forward to these events because I don't have much in my life other than this game. I don't even understand why we can't have them when it was fine last year. But it seems we don't even warrant the smallest of explanations.

Yeah looks like I'm just going to play grimdawn this month since it launches on the 3rd
Wow, this really makes me want to quit playing. The level of disrespect for console is unbelievable. Happy holidays (except console, you can suck it)! I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, they couldn’t even take the time to respond to the Scourge key bind issue that everyone hates.
It's obvious they are pulling the plug on console Poe. If it mattered they would at least address their player base. Why should I buy a supporter pack? Please do tell me.
The real issue is they're brushing it off like "oh the cert process" so the cert process wasn't an issue last year when you gave us mayhem and infinite delve?

Like don't give us all 4 events give us like 2 or something fuck.
Heist and atlas would be nice since they're new.

But seriously massive cop out excuse.
I feel the events from last year would have been very easy to program in.
[Removed by Support] GGG while having made my favorite game you keep slipping further as the years go on.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Nov 28, 2021, 6:43:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info